Clash of Clans, v4.5: until another thread is made

IZe0vS6.jpg

Thoughts on new base? Besides the fact earthquake spells open up half the base.

Not bad. I'm not a fan of the perimeter mortars, because they can never eclipse each others radius of fire to hammer attackers - also susceptible to hogs - but I've seen bases hold with them before, so who knows.

IZe0vS6.jpg

Thoughts on new base? Besides the fact earthquake spells open up half the base.

Well, if any opponent is smart enough to search the Sherdog Video Game Forum they will know exactly what your base is ;)

Benefits of not being in the clan.

also the edit button

Tough loss. We were outmatched at the get-go and we had some bad attacks all around. I'm questioning the TH9.5 strategy.
On the bright side, we got our thread back in the stickies!

Tough loss. We were outmatched at the get-go and we had some bad attacks all around. I'm questioning the TH9.5 strategy.
Same as 8.5, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I think it doesn't help when we only have a th11 and mid developed 10s w/o tbone and aprax as near max 10s

Th9.5 is tough because it only really works if you upgrade nothing on defense (which would be idiotic). I haven't touched a defensive building yet, but what I'm commonly being matched against is a base with infernos and a slew of upgraded weapons, but lesser walls.

Walls used to carry much less war weight, and I think their increase was a load of shit. Being that they're such a time consumer to max out, people deserves the minor edge in war for having put in the work.

Either way, I'll probably knock off a few more Magma sections and then mull it over.

Th9.5 is tough because it only really works if you upgrade nothing on defense (which would be idiotic). I haven't touched a defensive building yet, but what I'm commonly being matched against is a base with infernos and a slew of upgraded weapons, but lesser walls.

Walls used to carry much less war weight, and I think their increase was a load of shit. Being that they're such a time consumer to max out, people deserves the minor edge in war for having put in the work.

Either way, I'll probably knock off a few more Magma sections and then mull it over.

I didn't know about the walls. Damn, that's a worse case scenario for someone who put the time into them and heroes before moving up.
As soon as I get my last camp upgraded, I'll be looking to get infernos. No point in waiting any longer.

Not that I'm suggesting that we should try again for civil war, but I did stumble across a way to make it easier. Or, at least, a more sure match.

Make 20 dummy accounts and have them all even at th3. Add 10 accounts each side in war. Ups the chance at a match significantly. And if theoretically we wanted one clan to keep their war record, you could have the dummy accounts attack late in war just to get enough stars to win.

I'm not pushing for that to happen. I'm just sharing information.

Not that I'm suggesting that we should try again for civil war, but I did stumble across a way to make it easier. Or, at least, a more sure match.

Make 20 dummy accounts and have them all even at th3. Add 10 accounts each side in war. Ups the chance at a match significantly. And if theoretically we wanted one clan to keep their war record, you could have the dummy accounts attack late in war just to get enough stars to win.

I'm not pushing for that to happen. I'm just sharing information.

I vote for Bush to make all 20 dummy accounts. Start planning now!

Update: I still suck.

We know.

But even you would thrive against this current matchup we have. Words cannot express how lopsided this matchup is.

- We have town hall advantage at the top. They have no TH11, and their #1 has level 11 and 12 heroes matched with Hank who has Level 40, 34, and 14 heroes. That's right, his Grand Warden is higher level then his opponents Barb King.
- Their top TH9 has level 10 heroes and purple walls. Not exaggerating. He is matched with Higus, who is a TH10 with level 25 and 28 heroes lol.
- My cross, #12, has a level 3 AD, level 2 wiz tower, level 6 heroes
- They have a TH9 with no AQ, all ADs level 3 or lower (3, 3, 2, 1)
- Tons of farming layouts, weak walls, etc

And it just gets more pathetic from there. We have a legit chance at a perfect war, this is by far the worst clan I've ever seen defensively. Come back and witness it!

Back