Clash of Clans, v4.5: until another thread is made

I don't war much and was surprised I was included.

Should I attack their nr 30 ?

johnny, nr 21.

johnny, nr 21.

We're all attacking one down this war, so #22 would be your target. Your troops are immensely undersized versus your defense... Still, may as well attempt a gowipe or some such. Or just wait it out and throw some practice runs in later.

johnny, nr 21.

My bad for putting you into war. I should have noticed you weren't war ready. If you could please put your war status to "out" that will avoid me making a mistake in the future. In the meantime, this might be a good war for you to get practice. We will definitely win, so you can feel free to attack anyone you please. It doesn't matter if they have been wiped already.

We know.

But even you would thrive against this current matchup we have. Words cannot express how lopsided this matchup is.

- We have town hall advantage at the top. They have no TH11, and their #1 has level 11 and 12 heroes matched with Hank who has Level 40, 34, and 14 heroes. That's right, his Grand Warden is higher level then his opponents Barb King.
- Their top TH9 has level 10 heroes and purple walls. Not exaggerating. He is matched with Higus, who is a TH10 with level 25 and 28 heroes lol.
- My cross, #12, has a level 3 AD, level 2 wiz tower, level 6 heroes
- They have a TH9 with no AQ, all ADs level 3 or lower (3, 3, 2, 1)
- Tons of farming layouts, weak walls, etc

And it just gets more pathetic from there. We have a legit chance at a perfect war, this is by far the worst clan I've ever seen defensively. Come back and witness it!
And MF/Ebola still can't wipe.

Q: Hey, what do Luke Skywalker and Ebola have in common?
A: Even when they're dreaming under a sunset about the sky being the limit there's only two stars.

No offense, dude, but I don't buy it. I don't buy that you didn't see any messages here or in game for 3 weeks. I was seeing two or three of your GoWiVaHo replay posts a day, and I'm sure that if I took the time to check your post history I'd see you posting all over Sherdog during that 3 week stretch. I don't buy that Cam also didn't read his messages for three weeks. He was logged in and had cleared his collectors up to two hours before we started. You already said that you talked to Cam about how you didn't see why anyone would presume you were interested. I don't buy that two people who log in regularly--but don't read their messages for weeks at a time--had a conversation about the contents of messages that they didn't read. I don't buy that you keep practicing attacks to maintain your timing even though you have no intention to war on a standard war Friday (apparently the first Friday in three weeks that you had time to read the forums; this after talking to Cam about it, according to you, on the Wednesday before). You may very well be telling the truth, but, as a logical guy, I think you can see that it would be fairly unreasonable for me to believe all that.

It's cool, though. Do you. You definitely don't owe me anything, so no explanation required.
I woke up that Friday to text messages telling me about a civil war, and when I was like, "WTF? No", Trae replying, "You should have said something earlier", to which I reminded him, I'll say something whenever the hell I please. I'm utterly indifferent.

Your credulousness is irrelevant. Reposts of replays were at the request of members like Seven who wanted more tutorial for the attack. I posted a shitload on Sherdog during that time. I didn't come into this thread. You should talk to the guys like GSPFTW or Pinger who know me from Destiny. When I tune out, I tune out. I'm not sure what you believe my motive for saying that I was oblivious would be.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I was getting ready to attack at the 20 minute mark when my boss called me into his office to discuss a problem. I knew I was immediately fucked.
45 minutes later, I get out of the office and see I've already been booted. (I have to know, which one of you bastards pulled the trigger?)

Anyway, it's not an excuse, just an explanation. I'm hoping I can serve a suspension and come back on eventually. Being part of this clan has been a real joy and I hope it isn't my last time warring with you all.

What kind of Mickey Mouse operation are you guys running?

Why the hell was I booted and banned?

Sorry guys, I was getting ready to attack at the 20 minute mark when my boss called me into his office to discuss a problem. I knew I was immediately fucked.
45 minutes later, I get out of the office and see I've already been booted. (I have to know, which one of you bastards pulled the trigger?)

Anyway, it's not an excuse, just an explanation. I'm hoping I can serve a suspension and come back on eventually. Being part of this clan has been a real joy and I hope it isn't my last time warring with you all.

Screenshot_2016-02-25-16-08-13_zpsoczqpg4m.png

Who are you?
I was drytoast. I attacked my target as the email stated and received no direction via email for the second target and that's if you ignore that I was 39th in order and everything around my seat had been 3 stared. So I'm not exactly sure what the hell I was suppose to do.

I was drytoast. I attacked my target as the email stated and received no direction via email for the second target and that's if you ignore that I was 39th in order and everything around my seat had been 3 stared. So I'm not exactly sure what the hell I was suppose to do.

You can come back. Might have to wait until tomorrow though. That's just how the system works. We do have a strict policy about missing war attacks, so people are always ready to boot people who miss, but I don't think you were properly forewarned. I used to always tell everyone the rules right when they join, but I've gotten lazy. So you may join again, and say that Odog approved it so you will be accepted.

You can come back. You will be first cut in the next two wars if any cuts are needed. You might not be able to get back in for 24 hours, though.

You can come back. Might have to wait until tomorrow though. That's just how the system works. We do have a strict policy about missing war attacks, so people are always ready to boot people who miss, but I don't think you were properly forewarned. I used to always tell everyone the rules right when they join, but I've gotten lazy. So you may join again, and say that Odog approved it so you will be accepted.

it says banned so I'm not even sure a request will get threw

Well you should have asked if you weren't sure what to do. Not hard. Even if it's just practice or looting, our 1 rule is use every attack in war.

But as odog said, you didn't know the rule, so no worries. After 24 hrs you'll be able to get back in

it says banned so I'm not even sure a request will get threw
It probably will after 24 hours. I think the system does that so that people who are kicked out can't spam the clan right after a boot.

You better come back! Don't mind KJ, he has to take his frustration out on someone, he certainly can't on our opponents!

WWO going ham on mothafuckas up in here.

I got my first wipe today in a very long time. Felt good.

Back