Clash of Clans, v4.5: until another thread is made

Well you should have asked if you weren't sure what to do. Not hard. Even if it's just practice or looting, our 1 rule is use every attack in war.

But as odog said, you didn't know the rule, so no worries. After 24 hrs you'll be able to get back in

Fair enough. Next time I'll just go for loot I guess if there is nothing else I can even 1 star.

Bring back Higus. Guy is a just bleed OG.

Sorry guys, I was getting ready to attack at the 20 minute mark when my boss called me into his office to discuss a problem. I knew I was immediately fucked.
45 minutes later, I get out of the office and see I've already been booted. (I have to know, which one of you bastards pulled the trigger?)

Anyway, it's not an excuse, just an explanation. I'm hoping I can serve a suspension and come back on eventually. Being part of this clan has been a real joy and I hope it isn't my last time warring with you all.
Just do what Goose did and attack and pretend to disconnect ;)

BTW, we got that elusive perfect war finally. Not easy when you consider there where lots of th9's and some 10s.

Sorry guys, I was getting ready to attack at the 20 minute mark when my boss called me into his office to discuss a problem. I knew I was immediately fucked.
45 minutes later, I get out of the office and see I've already been booted. (I have to know, which one of you bastards pulled the trigger?)

Anyway, it's not an excuse, just an explanation. I'm hoping I can serve a suspension and come back on eventually. Being part of this clan has been a real joy and I hope it isn't my last time warring with you all.
JObs are killing this clan. When Cyg was unemployed his was Pride Wand, just wrecking fools. NOw he is Vitor Belfort, sometimes he wrecks then sometimes he looks old.

it says banned so I'm not even sure a request will get threw
That's automatically triggered for 24 hours after a boot or a rejected join request.
Just do what Goose did and attack and pretend to disconnect ;)

BTW, we got that elusive perfect war finally. Not easy when you consider there where lots of th9's and some 10s.
Ima yell at Trae to tell Goose to get his shit together.

I call this GIF #UncleMick&DJ-Jazzy-Ebola
anigif_enhanced-buzz-26538-1388710471-12.gif

Last edited:
I feel like I’m finally hitting my stride raiding at TH10. My raiding strategy, for anyone interested:

Army comp: 2 golems, 20 giants, 12 wizards, 9 archers, 4 wbs (get more wizards as your camps increase)
Spell comp: 4 EQ, 1 Poison, 1 rage, 2 heal

Background: Once you hit TH10, there is a big loot penalty for attacking TH9 and below. The only targets you can make decent loot on will be other th10’s. Unfortunately, TH10’s have Inferno’s, which can really crush your attack if you are planning on using cheap armies like GiArBa. In order to balance out the higher costs per attack, you need to target more powerful defenses. Luckily, there are plenty of +400K/400K TH10’s to raid, so if you are in the higher leagues, you can really make a killing if you are raiding often and getting those win and star bonuses. The army I use is a good mix of cost and time to recharge. It’s not the only way, but it works for me.

Downside: It’s difficult to build up DE. My focus has been on purple, which is arguably the hardest resource to gather as a new TH10. I need it for camp, DE Drill, and research upgrades. I upgraded my golems and have all my camps upgrading atm. I’ll probably change up my build to go after DE once I have Giant lvl 7 upgrades underway. Gold is a joke to collect; you get plenty of it just by winning stars and going after elixir. I’m keeping my war weight down by just upgrading traps and walls for now. I like to dump it into walls just so I don’t seem like a big target when people want to go after me elixir.

Main Strategy: Many bases at TH10 are set up in a Ringus-X set up. My army comp is lousy at taking that base, so don’t bother. Most strategies on that base are reliant on non-defense targeting units in your army, like witches and PEKKAs. Once I find a non-Ringus style base with high value, I try to find the best path to get my heroes into the core. I drop the eq, then let the golems out spaced slightly apart. Wizards come out to clear a path, then the wb’s open up the first layer of walls (this is basically Odog’s GoWiVaHo opening moves). The giants come out, followed by the BK, AQ and a few more wizards. I try to drop the rage so it can lead the tanks to the first inferno in the core, then drop a heal right before it goes down. Getting rages right was the biggest part to learning how to attack Infernos. Without them, your tanks will fry and it will be a while before your freeze spells are upgraded to the point where they can be useful. Poison is used if there are CC troops to deal with. If all goes well, the AQ or BK take out the DE storage and TH, as well as at least half the loot storage. The archers are used if I’m a few percent short of 50% and all else fails. A good attack for me is 2-stars and 3-4/5ths of the loot. So a base with 400K/400K/3K would be worth ~300K/300K/2K, plus a health portion of the league bonus (135K/135K/740 at Master II where I’ve leveled off). So I earn about 400K/400K each attack. And with my army and spell comp, I can attack as often as it takes for my heroes to heal.

Anyway, that's been working for me as a TH9.5 raiding at higher leagues. Hope that helps anyone thinking about making the jump.

I dl'd the Clash Royale app. It's actually pretty fun. It's a fast paced ccg/rts hybrid game.

EDIT: I wanted to make a Sherdog clan, but you need 1000 gold to start a clan. shit.

Last edited:
I dl'd the Clash Royale app. It's actually pretty fun. It's a fast paced ccg/rts hybrid game.

EDIT: I wanted to make a Sherdog clan, but you need 1000 gold to start a clan. shit.

I have 1000 gold. I'll make a clan when I get out of work today and pass the lead to one of you guys. I am just in some random open clan right now (I have only been playing since the full release a couple days ago).

Edit: There is already a clan called Just Bleed and I'm not sure if you are allowed to have clans with the same name...I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Just Bleed clan created in Clash Royale. I will just leave it open for randoms to join for now.

Back