Clash of Clans, v4.5: until another thread is made

auger38

Will pay to check your oil
@Brown
Reaction score
Since the other thread is closed, might as well make another temporary one until someone decides to take full control of the Just Bleed clan.

You mofo's have the clan full. So I created my own clan, where there is no judgement for failed attacks. I was going to stay in JV, but that place is more of a wasteland than my 1 man clan. It's called "Shame Train" in case any of you want to come over and just hang out, care free.

Clash of Clans - Battle Royale thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me co-lead, a signing bonus and unlimited PTO and I'll leave these just bleed bums and get you 2 stars per war.

Your signing bonus will be 5 free likes on Sherdog.

We made space. Come back to us, Auger!

Re the previous thread: @Madmick I never harbored any desire to see you booted. It's not that serious. And I don't remember being in chat for whatever conversation we had in which you reversed your position, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

My beef was only that you didn't say anything. You weren't the only person who didn't want to participate, you're just the only person that didn't say anything after about a half dozen posts here and in-game messages. Combine that with Cam also not participating and combine THAT with you saying "I don't know why anyone would presume I was interested"--as if there was "anyone" other than me who was putting this together--and you can see, perhaps, why I took it as a very deliberate and potentially personal "Fuck you."

At best, it was inconsiderate, and if you really aren't at all in the clan mindset anymore then that's fine, as long as I now know that.

I'm now the highest level in JB JV.
I'll upgrade my walls now to skulls.

I've just recently discovered this game a few months ago. I'm looking for a clan.. What's the dealio?

Come on over to the Shame Train, where no one is ever judged.

Good god, someone give us a thread. I feel so alone...
Seconded. This is like the Sherdog analog to the JV clan. Its a dark, desolate, and lonely place. We're down here with the filthy thread peasants when we should be up with the stickied superior master race.

where's our main thread???...

I am not hanging out here with you lowly pieces of shitz...

someone donate a golem to my cc for maximum raiding pleasure...

We made space. Come back to us, Auger!

Re the previous thread: @Madmick I never harbored any desire to see you booted. It's not that serious. And I don't remember being in chat for whatever conversation we had in which you reversed your position, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

My beef was only that you didn't say anything. You weren't the only person who didn't want to participate, you're just the only person that didn't say anything after about a half dozen posts here and in-game messages. Combine that with Cam also not participating and combine THAT with you saying "I don't know why anyone would presume I was interested"--as if there was "anyone" other than me who was putting this together--and you can see, perhaps, why I took it as a very deliberate and potentially personal "Fuck you."

At best, it was inconsiderate, and if you really aren't at all in the clan mindset anymore then that's fine, as long as I now know that.
I didn't see them. I sign in just long enough lately to carry out 1-2 TH8's GoWiVaHo's a day so I don't lose my timing (first thing to go). Pump hogs to Gamma and fill every other request I ever see open with my dead main. Don't read, don't anything. As I said I barely play now.

I didn't see them. I sign in just long enough lately to carry out 1-2 TH8's GoWiVaHo's a day so I don't lose my timing (first thing to go). Pump hogs to Gamma and fill every other request I ever see open with my dead main. Don't read, don't anything. As I said I barely play now.

Give us a new sticky thread! We're lost in this mess of commoners.

No offense, dude, but I don't buy it. I don't buy that you didn't see any messages here or in game for 3 weeks. I was seeing two or three of your GoWiVaHo replay posts a day, and I'm sure that if I took the time to check your post history I'd see you posting all over Sherdog during that 3 week stretch. I don't buy that Cam also didn't read his messages for three weeks. He was logged in and had cleared his collectors up to two hours before we started. You already said that you talked to Cam about how you didn't see why anyone would presume you were interested. I don't buy that two people who log in regularly--but don't read their messages for weeks at a time--had a conversation about the contents of messages that they didn't read. I don't buy that you keep practicing attacks to maintain your timing even though you have no intention to war on a standard war Friday (apparently the first Friday in three weeks that you had time to read the forums; this after talking to Cam about it, according to you, on the Wednesday before). You may very well be telling the truth, but, as a logical guy, I think you can see that it would be fairly unreasonable for me to believe all that.

It's cool, though. Do you. You definitely don't owe me anything, so no explanation required.

tumblr_mg9yc0rTvh1qjccmko1_500.gif

Looks like the place I am staying this weekend isn't going to have wifi after all. Can someone please red-light me for clan war? I'm stuck at work and my tab is at home.

I will leave JV and join Main if you guys accept
I'm TH9 level 81

My name is : johnny

Edit : just sent request.

Looks like the place I am staying this weekend isn't going to have wifi after all. Can someone please red-light me for clan war? I'm stuck at work and my tab is at home.

Can do.

IZe0vS6.jpg

Thoughts on new base? Besides the fact earthquake spells open up half the base.

Back