• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Circumcision

Used to know a rabbi who kept all the foreskins from all the circumcisions he'd done over 60 years.

We decided to do something nice for him and took the foreskins to a leatherworker to make him something nice from all the guys he'd ever operated on.

He came back with a nice looking wallet , which was great but a bit on the small side . We told him that there were hundreds of foreskins in the jar.

Turns out that if you rubbed the wallet for a few seconds it turned into a nice 3 piece set of luggage...

Last edited:
This is true and something I've heard a lot from women. Never been an issue for me though. I've never had a girl turn me down after seeing my dick. When it's hard you can't even really tell that well. Most women don't even know until I tell them.

I can't say I really know of any guy who's had issues getting laid cause he's circumcised. My cousin who's fucked over 100 women (he's gross and has herpes now) clearly had no issues. He's used to bring some serious 10's to my apartment to get laid cause he still lived with his mom.

I've had girls complain about how small my penis is, but never about the foreskin.

Hygiene and appearance.
I used to work in prior authorizing for an insurance company and had to do a couple auths for circumcisions; one for a 75 year old and one for a dude in his 20's. That medical necessity documentation was some unpleasant reading.

That is not the same at all.

"Studies about STDs"
Lol, maybe just don't sleep with people with STDS... Cut or uncut, you run the risk of catching it.
That study while technically is "better" in a higher pecentage, doesn't mean much.
That's like saying a sweater is better for keeping you alive when shot by a 12 gauge point blank, compared to a t-shirt. You're still getting shot to shit and the difference between the fabrics is miniscule

That is not the same at all.

"Studies about STDs"
Lol, maybe just don't sleep with people with STDS... Cut or uncut, you run the risk of catching it.

That's like saying just don't come in contact with people with covid(or insert any other contagious desease) then you can just skip the vacc.
I'm not saying it should be mando, but just labeling "mutilation" whilist sweeping all the benifits under the rug, I think that's a bit simplistic.

Regarding stds, it doesn't say on everyone's face if they're carrying something or not. And if this contributes to avoiding this to some degree, amongst other benefits as well, then why not?

That's like saying just don't come in contact with people with covid(or insert any other contagious desease) then you can just skip the vacc.
I'm not saying it should be mando, but just labeling "mutilation" whilist sweeping all the benifits under the rug, I think that's a bit simplistic.

Regarding stds, it doesn't say on everyone's face if they're carrying something or not. And if this contributes to avoiding this to some degree, amongst other benefits as well, then why not?
The risk is miniscule in comparison. Whereas if you're sleeping with someone with an STD, you're at a large risk anyway.

The benefits just aren't there/worth it. It's a 3rd world practice kept alive in the United States because of 'tradition'.

Almost a fair point, but given the studies that prove a certain effect vs stds.

If you cut off a toe you reduce your chances of getting toe cancer by 10%

Shit, cut off 5 and you've reduced you chances by 50%. It's a no brainer.

The risk is miniscule in comparison. Whereas if you're sleeping with someone with an STD, you're at a large risk anyway.

The benefits just aren't there/worth it. It's a 3rd world practice kept alive in the United States because of 'tradition'.

Mimiscule?
Let's look at the numbers.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3684945/

"Three randomized trials in Africa demonstrated that adult male circumcision decreases human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) acquisition in men by 51% to 60%,1 and the long-term follow-up of these study participants has shown that the protective efficacy of male circumcision increases with time from surgery.

Two trials demonstrated that male circumcision reduces the risk of acquiring genital herpes by 28% to 34%, and the risk of developing genital ulceration by 47%. Additionally, the trials found that male circumcision reduces the risk of oncogenic high-risk human papillomavirus (HR-HPV) by 32% to 35%."

I all facts considered, peopole should have a neutral view of the procedure, at worst

If you cut off a toe you reduce your chances of getting toe cancer by 10%

Shit, cut off 5 and you've reduced you chances by 50%. It's a no brainer.

How many people have you known that have gotten cancer in their toe vs an std?

This is from the CDC website and apples only to the US.

But it shows that circumcision is declining to where it's almost close to half across the nation. And much lower than half in the western states. So those of you who are saying circumcised looks "normal" to you or to chicks, that won't be the case much longer.

Regional trends
Newborn circumcision rates for the four U.S. census regions showed distinctly different patterns (Table and Figure 2). For newborns in the Northeast, the overall trend was flat across the 32 years, and no discernible patterns were evident, although annual rates varied between 60.7% (in 2007) and 69.6% (in 1994). In the Midwest, fluctuations in newborn circumcision rates generally mirrored trends in the national rate: declining until the mid-1980s, increasing until 1998, and then declining again through 2010. Rates ranged between 82.9% in 1998 and 68.8% in 2009. In the South, rates of newborn circumcision generally increased from 1979 until 1998, after which they declined. These rates ranged between 53.8% (in 1988) and 66.1% (in 1995). In marked contrast was the trend for the West. Over the 32-year period, the percentage of newborns receiving circumcision at birth decreased 37%, from 63.9% in 1979 to 40.2% in 2010. Most of this decrease occurred in the 1980s, with the rate dropping to 41.0% in 1989. Rates continued to decrease through 2010, with a low of 31.4% in 2003.

Mimiscule?

"Three randomized trials in Africa demonstrated that adult male circumcision decreases human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) acquisition in men by 51% to 60%,1 and the long-term follow-up of these study participants has shown that the protective efficacy of male circumcision increases with time from surgery.

Two trials demonstrated that male circumcision reduces the risk of acquiring genital herpes by 28% to 34%, and the risk of developing genital ulceration by 47%. Additionally, the trials found that male circumcision reduces the risk of oncogenic high-risk human papillomavirus (HR-HPV) by 32% to 35%."

I all facts considered, peopole should have a neutral view of the procedure, at worst
Yeah when done in countries where they don't have great hygiene anyway.

Do that study in the US where men don't rawdog a chick and then wait a week before washing their dick.

Mimiscule?

Lmao

You want to raw dog people with AIDS and herpes in Africa then go ahead.

Also, those numbers also aren't telling you what the rate is, just the % difference.
For instance, if the risk of something is 1%, a 50% increase in risk is 1.5%

Im cut and glad i am.

Couldnt imagine having to peel back a sheath to clean my own dick.

What the hell? Lmao at you anti circumcision idiots. I'm glad I got it done, nasty ass unsanitary foreskin having motherfuckers.

My D is beautiful, like a work of art.

Here you go.

Overall rate is declining in the US. This stops at 2010 so I'm sure it's even lower now.

In the western states you're the the weird one if you're circumcised. I grew up in California and never had a girl comment on my foreskin other than one weird one that said "yummy"

Chicks are used to it.

3KI7HH6JTE5BPASLW4XGYFB7HI.png

Back