• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Circumcision

<[analyzed}> that's none of your business TS

Perfetc cirsumciain club ftw
My shits 3astchetic alike no scars, perfect symmetry, not too high and tight still got enough skin to pull it around
Just a lovlly job all around thank god

I'm not Jewish and am circumcised. I figured that was a pretty normal thing in the US at least, Jewish or not.

I'm not Jewish and am circumcised. I figured that was a pretty normal thing in the US at least, Jewish or not.
Don’t they get snipped at like age 12 or something ? That’s brutal torture

As above so below.

It's not like you have to, that law is to a specific bloodline.

So you regret it then? Women like it better cut but most men say it feels better uncut
Looks better uncut according to females, easier to manage hygiene wise and the sex lasts longer lol.

Circumcision is very unnecessary unless you have some kind of medical problem later in life.

People claim it's cleaner, but remember when circumcision was invented people didn't bathe regularly so it probably was cleaner back then.

In today's world where everyone showers regularly its not any cleaner. Just retract your foreskin in the shower and wash it daily.

If I never showered, I could keep my armpits cleaner by cutting off my arms. But it probably just makes more sense to wash my armpits daily.

Is it true what people say that it's more pleasurable uncircumcised?

Never, uncut men have 100,000s more nerve endings to receive pleasure from. The process of circumcision the tissue is removed from the penis that comprises of very sensitive neuroreceptors which are very much sensitive to touch. Circumcision takes away almost half of that penis skin.

Way better organisms has been long documented now.

I got both my sons circumcised just b/c I fear they would be teased during their lives. Maybe not the best reason to do it though. I really wish it wasn't such a stigma in society where people feel like they have to get it done. I don't see much of a medical reason nowadays to do it. YEs, you could get infections and stuff but just keep it clean. And if you do get an infection you just rub a little tussin' on it or some ointment and it'll clear right up.

It really seems like a stupid practice that should be done away with, but I caved to social pressure for the sake of my sons not being teased or have women "grossed out" by them later. But what I've found is that if a woman likes you and cares about you she isn't going to care if you are cut or uncut. ONly shallow women are going to base their thoughts on stuff like taht.

My grandfather (who raised me) is literally on deaths door at this very moment (just made the long drive north to say my goodbyes this weekend)

Whelp he has an infection on his dick and he's too old to get surgery (94) he's uncircumcised and the doctors say the biggest contributing cause was that.

Ironically he fucking beat covid somehow.

As for the whole child choice.

I've been on the fence about it since I first realized it may be a decision I have to make.

I'm the furthest thing from religious, it is basically genial mutilation, but I always contemplated it anyway for, let's say, social acceptance (I've heard many a girl throughout my life say they'd never touch an uncircumcised one)

Given this new info with my grandpa, it's mad things a little more foggy.

Back