• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Circumcision

I got one, my son got one, I’m pretty sure they’re real.

elderprops-xfiles-i-want-to-belive.jpg

It’s hard to have a belief system for something done at such an early age. By the time you can really think about it, you’re already used to looking at something that resembles what you feel is a “normal” looking penis to you.

At this point in my life an uncircumcised penis still looks weird and unnatural to me even though I’m the one who was altered as a baby.

I believe it's a real thing people do. I didn't get circumcised thankfully and my son didn't either. It's insane when you really think about. Were cutting off excess skin on a baby's penis. Not only that babies die from it. I read a story once where they cut off the Childs penis during a botched circumcision, tried to turn it into a girl, and the child committed suicide eventually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

when a jewish person does it the moyle sucks the blood from the penis with his mouth. Thats gotta be pretty fucking wierd for everyone in that room, especially the guy with the bloody baby dick on his lips

It's stupid.

People are just lucky that the religious weirdos found a way to cut a boys genitals that isn't as bad as what they do to girls.

Back