Cindy "battle cat" Dandois Calls Out Cyborg Willing to Fight in the UFC or Invicta

Cyborg is ducking Dandois. She is cheeken, she is scurred about Cindy. First Cindy calls her out in Invicta and Cyborg runs away to the UFC where the competition is easier to fight 125lbs journeywoman Leslie Smith. Then she calls her out again and Cyborg gets another UFC fight against a smaller newcomer.
CRIS CYBORG STOP RUN

<{anton}>

At 145lb Cyborg puts Cindy in the Hospital in under 2 minutes. At 135 Amanda Nunes puts Cindy in the morgue in under a minute.

I still for the life of me can't read these twitter posts. I hate social media, the ruin of mankind.

I'm glad this didn't happen. Cyborg would have killed her.

<{cruzshake}>

Her striking is so bad LOL

She should be thankful she wasnt on Cyborg's radar.

Last edited:
Cindy is female Royce Gracie fighting in modern day... She has little to no striking from what i've seen & if she does she doesn't like to use it anyways. Cyborg destroys her, to strong to get down.
I stand by this still.

Lol at those who said Borg was ducking.

No need to exaggerate...

14701566042cosZOK.gif
hey why the fuck was conorbless1 banned. he was cool :(

RIP conorbless1.

Cyborg by murder !!! De Randamie needs to stop ducking and fight Cyborg this summer.

The only remotely interesting fights for Cyborg are the top talent at bantamweight, not these scrubs at 145. Vast majority of them are just women who suck at 135 and don't want to cut weight. Megan being the exception, a legit 145er, but she would still get her shit pushed in against the top five.

I lol'd at the picture in the op.

pole-dancing kata FTW!

Back