Cindy "battle cat" Dandois Calls Out Cyborg Willing to Fight in the UFC or Invicta

Cyborg is ducking Dandois. She is cheeken, she is scurred about Cindy. First Cindy calls her out in Invicta and Cyborg runs away to the UFC where the competition is easier to fight 125lbs journeywoman Leslie Smith. Then she calls her out again and Cyborg gets another UFC fight against a smaller newcomer.
CRIS CYBORG STOP RUN

Cyborg is ducking Dandois. She is cheeken, she is scurred about Cindy. First Cindy calls her out in Invicta and Cyborg runs away to the UFC where the competition is easier to fight 125lbs journeywoman Leslie Smith. Then she calls her out again and Cyborg gets another UFC fight against a smaller newcomer.
CRIS CYBORG STOP RUN

Next Cyborg will run to Japan for even easier competition.

Yeah, she does not even train full-time. Of course, finding that out caused me to be more impressed by her grappling. That being said, she also needs to work on her diet, S&C program and fight prep.

And, should the fight ever happen, she is still going to leave the cage looking like she tried to welch on a bet with a biker gang.

She is a black belt in Judo, problably started as a kid by going for mma

Next Cyborg will run to Japan for even easier competition.

csm_gabi-garcia_0e30b3722b.jpg

cool, glad to see some girls have the guts to face Cyborg at last, Cyborg will f*ck this b*tch up and then Lina, or the other way around, either way good for Cyborg to get some more fights and keep her momentum going and good for Cindy for stepping up and taking a tough fight like this it's a win-win (metaphorically)

<snip gabi pic>

What is too bad is that she is such an incredibly nice person. Met her twice, and I know a few people from Brazil who used to interact with her regularly. No one has a bad thing to say about her as a person, at least that I ever heard. Most common term used to describe her was "sweet."

I do not think she even realizes how bad her striking is. She is told she is doing great. Terrible what the promoters are doing to her.

What is too bad is that she is such an incredibly nice person. Met her twice, and I know a few people from Brazil who used to interact with her regularly. No one has a bad thing to say about her as a person, at least that I ever heard. Most common term used to describe her was "sweet."

I do not think she even realizes how bad her striking is. She is told she is doing great. Terrible what the promoters are doing to her.

There is or at least used to be a woman who posts in the grappling subforum called Hillary who had a couple of BJJ matches with Gabi, the first one she won on points and the second Gabi was out for revenge, slammed her, kneed her in the head and broke her arm then celebrated loudly.

There is or at least used to be a woman who posts in the grappling subforum called Hillary who had a couple of BJJ matches with Gabi, the first one she won on points and the second Gabi was out for revenge, slammed her, kneed her in the head and broke her arm then celebrated loudly.

Really? Damn.

That sucks.

You'd think that Cyborg would welcome this challenge from a soccer mom with no stand up. Instead she laughs it off.

Maybe the sight of Anderson tapping and Baars stopped inside the distance has made her wary.

Come on, if you're the goat of wmma you're surely not going to duck Cinderella .......... again

Cindy is female Royce Gracie fighting in modern day... She has little to no striking from what i've seen & if she does she doesn't like to use it anyways. Cyborg destroys her, to strong to get down.

Cindy is female Royce Gracie fighting in modern day... She has little to no striking from what i've seen & if she does she doesn't like to use it anyways. Cyborg destroys her, to strong to get down.

Anderson is strong, Baars has great striking, both ended up on the floor. I'm not saying Dandois wins, but she has a better chance than most of Cyborg's recent opponents.

Anderson is strong, Baars has great striking, both ended up on the floor. I'm not saying Dandois wins, but she has a better chance than most of Cyborg's recent opponents.

She at least has some skill. Really, on a pure skill level, she is probably a bit sharper than Cyborg. But she is giving away a lot of speed and power, and I do not think she can compensate for the difference. On the feet, well, then there needs to be an ambulance standing by.

I actually think Megan has about the only chance to beat Cyborg out of anyone. Even then...don't know.

Theres many think if she can get it to the ground Cindy could be Cyborg toughest test.

This is the girl that beat Marles Coenen on her debut, and beat the "next big thing at 145" Megan Anderson a couple of fights ago. Cindy is one of the few girls left at 145 that Cyborg hasnt fought.

And Cyborg has already ducked her once. They were meant to meet two decembers ago at 140 when Cyborg was doing her, "fight at 140 in invicta, then make 135 then fight in the UFC " thing.. Cyborg already pulled out of that one and changed her mind about 135.

Good stuff.

Back