Chuck doing cleans

Great thread and video. Very interesting.
Freaked me out though that he trains barefoot. apart from looking gay isnt it dangerous. What if even a small pebble was on the floor (bought in on someones shoe) and while lifting he stepped on it, and it cut his foot and he was like YIKES!

Great thread and video. Very interesting.
Freaked me out though that he trains barefoot. apart from looking gay isnt it dangerous. What if even a small pebble was on the floor (bought in on someones shoe) and while lifting he stepped on it, and it cut his foot and he was like YIKES!

Where has the video gone?

I personally always opt to train (kettlebells) with either flat shoes (kung fu shoes / chuck tailors) or bare feet because its much more stable than with some super advanced nikes. They say the smarter the shoe the dumber the foot.

He he wants to pull any serious weight he's going to have to open his grip and land in more of a front squat position. This is just a critique however Chucks the man, and just felt like harping on the one thing I could maybe do better and probably not even

Chuck an OG lifting bare footed. I'll be shocked if he can't shake that beer gut with that routine...

i dont see the big hype here. ivan drago olympic pressed like double that

Back