Chris Weidman on Michael Bisping: "Anderson Silva would kill him."

I wonder if Bisping is going to be a big trash talking baby towards Anderson or if he'll come to the table with a bit more respect.

I'd love to see the Weidman haters twist this around to him crying.

Is their anybody in the world right now who thinks Bisping would beat Anderson?

You know trash talking is practically a part of the UFC's culture when a nice guy like Chris Weidman starts doing it.

Weidman is being Captain Obvious here.

Bisping's only chance would be to grind on the cage for 5 rounds but I don't see that happening. He would be ko'd in amusing fashion and hopefully would shut up for a while.

yet Bisping will get the title shot before Weidman, regardless if he loses to Belfort.

He would kill you too, Chris.

He's a far worse matchup than Bisping, and you're just hating if you deny that.

Weidman has the takedowns to put Silva on his back and, unlike Chael, the submission skills to put him in real trouble there.

Say what you want, but Weidman easily poses the biggest threat to Anderson at MW.

yet Bisping will get the title shot before Weidman, regardless if he loses to Belfort.

I don't know about if he loses but given a win and considering Chris is out till June why not?

I don't know about if he loses but given a win and considering Chris is out till June why not?

The UFC has been doing some pretty mindfucked decisions as of late, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Plus it would do wonders for the UFC to have the Spider in euroland for one event, even if it is to KO bisping.

Poor bisping, noone gives him a chance, kinda like bonnar.

he just wants to be able to fight bisping before he gets a crack at anderson. doubt it'll work though. really thought wiedman/lombard would be a great next title eliminator. assuming he has 2 more wins to earn a shot, i'd say maybe jacare next?

Back