Chris Weidman: I’m UFC’s most decorated middleweight with the most title defenses, I deserve a TS.

Most decorated middleweight? Deserves a title shot? <36> That dude is fucking delusional<30>

He should just fight Gastelum again and the winner gets the next title shot. We're going to be waiting a while anyways since Whittaker has a broken finger.

A guy going 1-3 in his last 4 and getting a title shot means the division is complete crap.

He has the most title defenses WITHOUT juicing. That being said let's see Gastelum vs Weidman 2 for an interim belt if whittaker is going to be out for a year(yet again..). I think neither gast or weidman deserve a shot tbh but they're the most deserving right now sadly.

Privileges based on past glory only go to greats, like Hendo getting a title shot or Anderson getting an immediate rematch. Whether you agree with them or not they don't apply to Weidman. He's not a legend like them, still has to earn his shots. And while he's in the mix Gastelum's recent win over Jacare puts him as next, if they don't do Romero 3.

He destroyed Anderson

Well you have to give it to either him or Kelvin.

Or Luke but I don't know.

It'd be crazy to have Rockhold and Weidman fight again for the interim belt while Bobby heals up

Luke aint fighting before Bobby. Thumb VS this....

555fs8.png

Tried to cheat by listening to the ref?

"but but but he said he couldn't continue!!"

No he didn't.
It is honestly pathetic that people still think the moose win is perfectly fine...

The reason is 100 percent because of who it happened to.. There would have been like 500 threads crying about it had the exact same thing happened to Moose in Weidman's favour.

Sherdoggers love double standards though.

The only loss that looks bad in Gastelum's career is vs Wood in a fight he should have won

Sorry, Chris, no title shot for you. Not after one fight win streak. Win two more or so and then people might start talking.

Let Kelvin get a shot. Whittaker vs. Gastelum is a great fight to make.

Didn't Kelvin lose to Magny?

The truth is, he earned his title shot by finishing Gastelum his last time out. You may as well not even count the Mousasi fight since he's not in the UFC anymore. Everyone else is coming off a loss. There's really no other fight to be made.

He's a weak #1 contender but that's just unfortunately where the division is at.

I am fine with the fight because it would be Weidman's last shot at the belt. Just get it out of the way..

Needs to get more active and get some wins together.

Brunson/Tavares/Theodorou should be his next opponent.

Chris weidman internal dialogue:

Anderson Silva was a demonic entity that only lived in my head and I finally was able to overcome it twice in a row.

It is honestly pathetic that people still think the moose win is perfectly fine...

The reason is 100 percent because of who it happened to.. There would have been like 500 threads crying about it had the exact same thing happened to Moose in Weidman's favour.

Sherdoggers love double standards though.
Lol

If the only options are Gastelum and Weidman the latter should get the title shot because he did finished Gastelum in his last bout and it wasn't too long ago

“ I am the most decorated guy in the division, I’ve had the most title defenses.... I went undefeated my whole career,

I don't like that shit even from tongue in cheek Shonnen (Unlike many people around here), but when it comes from The King of Kringe this is just too much to stomach...

Gastelum hasn't been sitting around crying for a shot since that fight. He's fought, and won.

Chris can keep sitting on his ass waiting for a title shot. And when Kelvin get's his, if he wins, Chris will have all the claim to a shot at the belt he needs.

Otherwise he should take a fight, try to look good in it and let his fighting speak for itself. His words are worthless.

Back