Chris Weidman: I’m UFC’s most decorated middleweight with the most title defenses, I deserve a TS.

He didn't cheat, but he milked the shit out of the clock by pretending that he was hurt. Chris fucked it up. It was better for him, Moose was already dismantling him.
He didn't pretend anything. He was hurt. He took a knee to the face.
At the time the knee happened everyone believed it was illegal, including the ref.

Most title defenses? LMFAO did Silva get erased from the history books?

YCCoqAa.gif

Fat head

The Chris lost to Rockhold. Does that mean rockhold should get the shot. They both lost to Romero, let’s give him another shot then.

That's true. I guess I wouldn't mind whichever one of them gets it. Robert is out for a while anyways might as well have them fight each other again or one of them fight Romero.

Crazy...a few years Chris Weidman was the second coming. You couldn't tell his fans nothing. Now people are laughing at him.

Weidman had a good run, but trying to get a title shot over one win and staying inactive shouldn't be encouraged.

You are not as bad as your last fight just as you're not as good as you're last fight.

He should have jumped back in the octagon after that Kelvin win to prove that getting finished back-to-back-back by top 5 MWs was undebatably over as a phase.

Chris “The Fluke” Whineman is the most delusional fighter of all time

He didn't pretend anything. He was hurt. He took a knee to the face.
At the time the knee happened everyone believed it was illegal, including the ref.
I know that story. He indeed took a knee but he played the roll of being hurt because he thought that it was an ilegal knee (which got nothing wrong on it), but then, he looked for a way out and try to get the win by DQ.

Last edited:
It's weird for me, but I think the Chris actually might do well against Bobby Knux, if he can avoid getting clipped early.

His physical size (ranginess) and wrestling / sub game could make things interesting imo.

His cardio is the problem.
He’s a 5 minute man.

You shouldn’t worry about what happens to him early.
If the fight makes it to the 3rd, Weidman would be in serious trouble. No energy for TD’s left, slow plodding striking, against Whittaker?

I'm so sick of guys trying to talk their way in to title shots. Chris is a good fighter but he hasn't fought in a fucking year. Gastelum's fought and won twice since they fought. Give it to the guy who's actually been active and wants to earn it.

Well you have to give it to either him or Kelvin.

Or Luke but I don't know.

It'd be crazy to have Rockhold and Weidman fight again for the interim belt while Bobby heals up

idk i think they should reward fighters keeping busy fighting 2-3 times a year over guys who sit out fight once a year and try and protect there ranking.

and looks like the champ is gonna be out for at least till Christmas/New Year by the earliest.

i say give Kelvin a chance to get that loss back and just make Chris vs Kelvin II right now.

but if there both gonna twitter talk for the title shot and sit out well then it should just go to Kelvin.

Weidman matches up great with Whittaker, but he needs another win.

Feed him post USADA Jacare, then a title shot.
whittaker beat romero once and then went to unofficially draw with him. but he only draw this last time because of romero power and freakish speed for a guy his size. weidman may have the power but he certainly doesn't have the speed. I don't see whittaker struggling with him

Why doesn't Weidman just go to 205? I mean he already won and defended the MW title a few times..

I love Weidman. He is a great tactical fighter, but he got messed up 3 times in a row, badly. I'd love to see him fight for the title again but I don't think he's fast or athletic enough to get there considering the other guys at the top right now. Heck, I bet Brunson KO's him.

Chris Weidman had always struck me as incredibly unlikable. He's hovering into fantasy land with this one.

Back