Chris Weidman ‘pissed off’ after being passed over for UFC title shot

I see his CTE is coming along nicely.

He’s won one fight since mid 2015. Dude should be nowhere near a title shot.

3 losses 1 win in last 4 fights enough said

The last quote is the most important: "what can you do." Well, you can start by actually winning some fights. He's only fought 5 times in the last 4 years, hasn't fought in more than a year, and is 1-3 in his last 4. He should be at least a few more wins away from a title shot, but he'll likely get one if he beats Luke.

Chris is a bitter, delusional, annoying cunt.

Cant blame him for being pissed off when the guy he beat last is getting the shot, but if he beats Luke i would think that puts him at the front of the line

Chris is absolutely WRONG!! For some reason us long islanders have this sense of entitlement.. I dont know why but its true.!

I would never back anything the ufc says but they are right on the money with what they said to chris.. Chris is an inactive fighter, he was kod 3x in a row then beat kevin and has been inactive once again. You DO NOT deserve a title shot going what 1-3 in his last 4 fights? Get back to being relevant by beating luke. Then i can see a title shot for u. Im not even a weidman hater, he is actually one of my good friends brother in law.

His biggest problem is that he will not beat luke. I cant stand luke but i feel he is just a bad matchup for chris and if they fought 10x luke would win 8.

Can't agree with him from any perspective. One win in his last four fights, one fight in the past twelve months.

Side note: while looking up his record to confirm that blurb, aside from Kelvin, you have to go back to 2011 to find a win for Chris against an opponent currently under 40.

1 - 3 in his last four fights. Maybe go get another win before you bitch too much. Besides, if Gastulum gets the title, and Weidman hasn't shit the bed again, he'll be in line for a title shot.

Pouts like a child and acts like a diva

Weidman is 1-3 since losing his title, but deserves a title shot? Lol

Gastelum is 5-2 in his last 7 and should be 6-1 if not for some retarded rule about cannabis.

Gtfo Weidman win another couple fights and quit whining

on a one fight win streak and wants the title shot again. He should have lost his ranking to somewhere at the bottom of the top 10 or out of it.

Once the all american, proud were the sherdoggers. LMFAO

He will just be like Gus. The UFC should set up a facility for the entitled fighters waiting for their shot

Back