Chris Weidman ‘pissed off’ after being passed over for UFC title shot

he cried every time he lost to benson Henderson..Surprised he didn't complain after Ortega fight, saying he 'was winning'

Don't even recall that. Both fights were very close. Edgar has always shown up ready to fight and doesn't seem to have an overwhelming ego. Hardly someone I would compare to people like Weidman or Rocksalt or 70% Hendricks.

Weidman should just focus on beating Luke. His striking is not high level enough to match whittaker and his grappling wouldnt be good enough either. Whittaker out grappled Jacare and Yoel and outstruck Yoel, Brunson and Tavares.

Guys is 1-3 for his last 4 fights. Sure he finish Kelvin but got finished 3x before that.

I used to be a fan of Teh Chris but cant stand him anymore.

Chris is clearly showing signs of cte

its time to stop fighting or at least stop talking with your delusional ass

Gastelum has been getting pushed by the UFC for a long time, giving him easy fights and old legends. Granted hes got a good style thats hard to beat, but its incredible hes getting a title shot after losing to the only top 5 middleweight hes fought. (not counting Bisping who is a joke)
He did beat Jacare

getting KOd 3times in a row and then almost a 4th, then complaining? What a bitch

1 for 4, and bitched out against Moose.

No need to cry Chris; not even sure how you rank 3rd (maybe because Moose left for Bellator)?

Mr. Weidman I wish you the best luck but I will be cheering for Lucas to put another brutal beatdown on you.

Sincerely, your biggest hater on Sherdog.

Mods gave me a yellow card so I have to express my feeling this way.

No greatly interested in the Luke rematch yet but anything that keeps Weidman "pissed" is good.

Weidman beat Kevin, but its not like you cant argue that Kevin deserves the title shot more. He has been more active and he has a two win streak with wins over Bisping and Jacare who is no joke.

Boo fucking hoo

what a fucking crybaby

But what is "relevant"? If it's about your perceived ranking then I don't see how Gastelum negates a loss to Weidman by beating 2 old guys that Weidman would dominate. And if it's about fame and drawing power, who the fuck is Kelvin Gastelum?

Would Dominate is assuming. The fact is Gastelum is already out there dominating them. That makes him more relevant than the guy sitting on the sidelines.

They're still going ahead with TUF?

I thought they were axing that show?

I can see his point about beating Gastelum… but he should put a streak together and earn it... Plus fighters need to stop feeling entitled.

It is funny though that Gas got that TS over Weidman. Hate him or not Chris beat him. Kind of unfair imo.
he beat jacare after though who imo is just as good as weidman. weidman unfortunately dint fight and had lost 3 in a row prior to the gas win.

Mr. Weidman I wish you the best luck but I will be cheering for Lucas to put another brutal beatdown on you.

Sincerely, your biggest hater on Sherdog.

Mods gave me a yellow card so I have to express my feeling this way.

Señor Rockhard thanks you for your support...
6e7b3582a945e14b67b87be45306e384--entrepreneur-comment.jpg

gas really messed up his hand. that's why he doesnt even want a rematch haha.

Back