Chris Weidman ‘pissed off’ after being passed over for UFC title shot

It is funny though that Gas got that TS over Weidman. Hate him or not Chris beat him. Kind of unfair imo.
it's not unfair at all, kelvin got back in there after his loss and got 2 wins, one over the guy who was just champion and another over a top 5 guy who just KO'd brunson.

He needs to try and convince them through social media, because he isnt doing it in the ring. Chris win some and you might get a shot again. Your 1-3 in your last 4.

Does Weidman not realize that he's 1-3 in his last four fights?

Weidman got a title shot against Silva in spite of being out for an entire year prior, he probably expected the same treatment five years later.

I mean even Robert Whittaker said Chris should be next cause he beat Kelvin. I get dude has been not active like that but still was a great champ & did the impossible. Oh well, still rooting for Bobby no matter who he going against.

Weidman is still my boy, but he needs to fight more often.

#stillmyboy

Hey Chris...
giphy.gif

No it’s noT.

Chris is 1-4 in his last 5 so what he beat Gastelum.

Gas came right back and beat Jacare while weirdman has done squat in over a year
No shit. If you are champ and you are unactive for a year, you get stripped. If you are a contender and you are going to be unactive for a year and a half, have won 1-4, you should be given a title shot???

That being said, I could watch Rockhold and Teh Chris go all day. Both are super high level and just a great match. I think Luke wins again tho, unless Edmunds Twin, Hooft, really messed him up.

Brain Damage is a hell of a drug. He must have forgotten about the 3 KOs in a row he received.

Yay you beat Gastelum.... LAST YEAR. Since the. Gastelum has beaten Bispin (most recent former champ) and Jacare. That puts him ahead of Whineman.

I mean he ends off saying "I'm not the only guy in the division, what are you gonna do?" So I'm not sure why everyone ITT is making a big deal out of it lmao

I swear people want all these guys to say and do absolutely nothing

He obviously doesn't deserve anything, but it feels like a stretch to call him delusional when he stopped the guy getting the shot exactly 1 year ago.

In my opinion that carries more weight than the old fucks Gastelum beat up since.

Brain Damage is a hell of a drug. He must have forgotten about the 3 KOs in a row he received.

Yay you beat Gastelum.... LAST YEAR. Since the. Gastelum has beaten Bispin (most recent former champ) and Jacare. That puts him ahead of Whineman.

17o4s5.jpg

Haha of course whineman is.

Good to see him get shafted for the shot.

1-3 isn’t titleshot worthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back