Chris Weidman ‘pissed off’ after being passed over for UFC title shot

He obviously doesn't deserve anything, but it feels like a stretch to call him delusional when he stopped the guy getting the shot exactly 1 year ago.

In my opinion that carries more weight than the old fucks Gastelum beat up since.

17o4s5.jpg
And I disagree with you. He knocked out Gastelum a year ago. I get what you are sayomg but you need to be active the relevant and get title shots. I know he had a busted hand, but if you’re not fighting you should be sliding down the rankings. Gus, Chris, Cain, anyone. If you don’t fight you don’t get to keep your spot. Winners move ahead.

weidman is fucking retarded. having said that, I would love him on bellator. back to the pre-USADA era where he was MW GOAT candidate

I'm a big fan of Chris but I agree with the decision. He's needs to get his body in order first. Hand, eye, neck/back injuries. I'm sure the last thing the UFC wants is Chris winning only to sit out for another year injured.
Yep the younger healthier lion has been much more active

Gastelum has been getting pushed by the UFC for a long time, giving him easy fights and old legends. Granted hes got a good style thats hard to beat, but its incredible hes getting a title shot after losing to the only top 5 middleweight hes fought. (not counting Bisping who is a joke)

chris should go up to 205 and bulk up and just wrestlefk people, might make him stop being so inconsistent with wins and losses

And I disagree with you. He knocked out Gastelum a year ago. I get what you are sayomg but you need to be active the relevant and get title shots. I know he had a busted hand, but if you’re not fighting you should be sliding down the rankings. Gus, Chris, Cain, anyone. If you don’t fight you don’t get to keep your spot. Winners move ahead.
He subbed Gastelum and didnt look great for most of that fight

Can't believe they ignore him even after his impresive one fight win streak.<StillMyBoy>

No it’s noT.

Chris is 1-4 in his last 5 so what he beat Gastelum.

Gas came right back and beat Jacare while weirdman has done squat in over a year

He beat Jacare AND Bisping.
While Weidman sat on his ass.

But what is "relevant"? If it's about your perceived ranking then I don't see how Gastelum negates a loss to Weidman by beating 2 old guys that Weidman would dominate. And if it's about fame and drawing power, who the fuck is Kelvin Gastelum?

getting KOd 3times in a row and then almost a 4th, then complaining? What a bitch

chris whineman is the goat crybaby in all of mma. 2nd goat is frankie. coincidence they are both jersey boys? me thinks not. not hating, but he is more boring than gsp, didn't think was possible. and he is 'best' ''friends'' with gian villante. hmmmm. lool, oh yeah, 'wonder boy' Thompson loves 'hanging' out with those two too. ... a guy literally owned by his father.. ...I'm saying they are all gay..not saying anything wrong with that, just calling them all out. my gaydar on point.

It is funny though that Gas got that TS over Weidman. Hate him or not Chris beat him. Kind of unfair imo.

Gastelum went out and kept winning fights after that. Chris did not. Really nothing mind bending going on here.

Hey, Chris Lytle won his last fight versus Dan Hardy seven years ago. Maybe he should be in talks for a shot at the WW title.

chris whineman is the goat crybaby in all of mma. 2nd goat is frankie. coincidence they are both jersey boys? me thinks not. not hating, but he is more boring than gsp, didn't think was possible. and he is 'best' ''friends'' with gian villante. hmmmm.

When has Frankie ever bitched, groused, whined or complained about anything? The guy is a standup competitor and a true warrior.

I see his frustration but kelvin is equally deserving and has never gotten his shot.

Also Chris might be forgetting that gastelum has not missed weight at MW.

When has Frankie ever bitched, groused, whined or complained about anything? The guy is a standup competitor and a true warrior.
he cried every time he lost to benson Henderson..Surprised he didn't complain after Ortega fight, saying he 'was winning'

I still have trouble getting over the fact that he became champ, especially when I see GIF's of Anderson clowning around like he wanted to get KTFO. When people say that was Anderson's style, it works...nah, he was fucking around and deserved to lose the way he did, but going 1-3 in his last 4 fights doesn't get you a title shot sir.

Back