Chris Weidman’s Next Middleweight Opponent

Rematch with Mousasi.

F@ck you Dana.

Chris Weidman, who cares

Give him Chris Camozzi for a rebound fight. Seems to work for Jacare. :D

I hate to say it, because it ain’t really my place to tell a man what to do, but it is retirement time.

Dude is getting hurt and damaged. It would be one thing if he was dropping competitive decisions and taking minimal damage, but that’s not the case, he has gotten KOed badly over and over again.

Yoel fucked his face up, his eyes are uneven now, he is probably well on his way to CTE and maybe Parkinson’s.

UFC needs to work out a pension system and give these guys a way out. They can’t all be commentators but they should be able to help them move into the next phase of their life. Especially champs and headliners who make a significant amount for the company.

really? he's only lost to killers.

He was brutally stopped by strikes in five of his last six fights, and was dropped and saved by the bell in the one he won. There's no way this hasn't taken a big toll on him.

You want him to literally die in the octagon eh
It's up to him I'm a huge fan of Chris and a supporter of his I don't think he'd beat cannonier but if he does win that fight we can talk about him advancing in the division if not give him smiling sam fill in a main card slot on fox.

Whatever.

feed silva to him for a easy bounce back fight.

Who cares? He should've retired 2 years ago. USADA came in and he was never the same after that.

It's up to him I'm a huge fan of Chris and a supporter of his I don't think he'd beat cannonier but if he does win that fight we can talk about him advancing in the division if not give him smiling sam fill in a main card slot on fox.

Whatever.
Smilin Sam is actually a great idea.

Back