Chris Weidman’s Next Middleweight Opponent

He needs to retire so he doesn't do more damage to his brain

lol.. I was expecting for TS to show a pick of a baloney sandwich...

He might want to shoot for the transgender belt...until he picks up a win .

Brunson. See where it goes from there. Step in and fight cannonier if he wants back in the title picture.

Chris Weidman has recently announced that he is returning to middleweight and targeting a fight in April. Who do you think he should fight then? He is currently unranked at both 185 and 205

Someone who can’t knock him out. Is there a middleweight version of Chiesa or something?

weidman vs silva 3 is the fight to make, both are washed up as fuck, at least it will gather some attention. I dont mind if that fight is on a PPV.

Weidman should take a fight with someone ranked outside the top 10 that isn't on a win streak. They don't have to be coming off a loss, but they shouldn't be on a roll.

If Weidman gets sparked by someone unranked, its time to move out of the big leagues for good.

Last edited:
I hope it's someone I have never heard of, because Weidman needs a serious step-down in competition before assessing where he stands in the division.

really? he's only lost to killers.

Kelvin Gastelum, he might just be old and damaged enough for Kelvin to win this time.

Ideally he fights a pillowfisted grappler...

Maybe...Hermannnssson, ACKmedov, HeinISH-ISH, or another MW Krause fight
<{cruzshake}>

The Chris wants to be in the contendership conversation
<Fedor23>
maybe Costa, as a tune up fight
<36>

Cannonier or Till
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Highlight reel footage inbound

Back