Chris Leben vs Scott Smith, who wins?

Hell, I'd watch 2019 Leben vs 2019 Scott Smith in Bareknuckle FC for that matter.

I remember the first Cung Le / Scott Smith fight on Strikeforce/Showtime. Cung Le tore into him for 2 rounds only to run out of gas and get destroyed by "Hands of Steel" in the 3rd and finished. Cung Le's first loss after he had just beaten Frank Shamrock and broke Frank's arm (from blocking Cung's kicks).

tumblr_pld1l52UZp1qd4esao1_400.gif

SmithLe6_medium.gif

SmithLe2.gif

scottsmith.gif

wow no love for scott smith..the guy gave robbie lawler a run for his money..You think leben would hang with robbie like that?
I got Smith's back, Sherbro. Posted above.

By the way, Scott Smith's losses mostly come to guys that were pretty damn good over their career. Ed Herman, Patrick Cote, Nick Diaz, Lawler, Cung Le, Paul Daley, Saffiedine.

He was definitely a JBG favorite.

Last edited:
Leben, although Scott Smith is criminally underrated. He had dynamite in his hands on top of a hard chin. Leben was above his level though, but it would be competitive.

Two warriors hands down. Can't lie my money would be on Scott Smith

The first thread about scott smith in like 9 years.

Time to educate you new fucks

method_get_s_paul-daley-scott-smith-gif-03-30-11-8-35-45-491.gif

Scott Smith vs RL 1 was one of the first fights I remember watching live on tv. Had no idea who either guy was but knew Smith was the under dog so I rooted for him.

Crazy fight but Leben pisses all over Smith's bed

Smith showed the least head movement of any fighter ever

It was like he was intentionally trying to keep his face in perfect punching position for his opponent

Back