MMA fighters who completely disappeared

Yeah

The guy can always hang his hat that he not only beat Anderson Silva,but pulled off one of the most epic submission wins of all time. It was so good,I aint seen no one do it since.
Dont worry, you just wait for It when Ryan Hall finally gets one of his imanari Rolls right... Any day now...

Costas Phillipou.

Does snyone remember this near contender anymore?

He's doing well. Works a good paying gov job in NY. He still trains a couple of days a week and is in freakish shape. He never really liked fighting. It was something he was good at that got him a ticket out of Cypress and the ability to become a US citizen.

He's a solid human and more gung ho American than 99.9% of Americans.

Junie Browning or whatever his name was

Matt Hammil
George Gurgel
David Loaseau
Terry Etim
Spencer Fisher
Thiago Alves
Thiago Silva
Keith Jardine
Ricardo Almeida
Amar Suloev

Terry Etim is a coach in Liverpool 2nd gym and was cornering Till a few years ago
Alves is a calf-kick coach at ATT, also cornering dudes in the UFC and Bellator

He's doing well. Works a good paying gov job in NY. He still trains a couple of days a week and is in freakish shape. He never really liked fighting. It was something he was good at that got him a ticket out of Cypress and the ability to become a US citizen.

He's a solid human and more gung ho American than 99.9% of Americans.

Good to hear- always like the guy.
I actually rooted for him and was happy when he ko'ed Larkin. Nothing against Larkin of course.

does anyone remember MANNY BERMUDEZ?
The Bermuda Triangle!

He was so talented.
Supposedly his last few fights he took for a paycheck. Would love to hear from someone that knows him

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpeg
    IMG_0074.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0075.jpeg
    IMG_0075.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1
So...how many had "I know certain joke for this thread but its not that clever and I am not piece of shit"?

Karo Parisyan is the one that always comes to mind for me. Always had exciting fights, one of the first to use Judo throws, then just fell off the face of the earth.

Going out there on this one, but Tony Rubalcava. First guy to maul and finish Luke Rockhold way back in 2007. Went 3-1. His only loss was a decision against Mark Munoz. He was a former college wrestler like Munoz. Got busted for roids and according to some talk on here, was a shady guy. Sounded like he had some potential as a fighter, though. Left the sport at a very young age.

Ryan Hall

Kron Gracie

Gregor Gilespie

The first two BJJ guys should fight each other on a comeback tour. Winner moves up to LW and fights Gillespie on his 42nd birthday.

Has anyone mentioned Beaver "Beaver" Beaver?

Friend of mine from the woods.....got unlucky to get Chris Lytle in his first match.....went back to dam building after giving up mma.

The biggest ghosting in history is TJ Grant IMO

does anyone remember MANNY BERMUDEZ?
The Bermuda Triangle!

He was so talented.
Supposedly his last few fights he took for a paycheck. Would love to hear from someone that knows him
He was a gigantic dude who missed weight two or three times at 35, moved up to 45 and even missed there and then lost. The UFC released him after that.

Apparently after being released by UFC he took a fight in the regionals at lightweight and missed weight for that one as well. Maybe he realized he just hates cutting weight.

His wiki says he’s studying business management at university now.

Back