David Loaseau
Terry Etim
Spencer Fisher
Thiago Alves
Thiago Silva
Keith Jardine
Ricardo Almeida
Amar Suloev

Junie Browning is insane and homeless. Thaigo Alves coaches. Spencer Fisher has horrendous CTE.

Ryo Chonan. I see him sometimes in the UFC as a cornerman but I am surprised nobody even in the play by play mentions him.

He did BKFC, I think he's an announcer now, swear i've SEENT it! Lytle was a great fighter

He declared Dan Hardy was his retirement fight then got into commentary, shame he gave it up, he was never subbed or koed, was a deceptively bad mother fucker, he looked like a middle aged dad, not a guy that would go toe to toe with robbie lawler and ask for more.

Joe Daddy Stevenson. This dude was all over Spike TV reruns when I first started following the UFC. But I never saw him compete live and once they left Spike I never saw him again.
They actually brought him back for that veteran season of TUF a few years ago.

Claude Patrick?

3-1 in the UFC, only lost to Brian Ebersole by Split Decision, not sure what happened to him.
I could be wrong but wasn't he tazed or something and it fucked him up big time

Tyler Mauritania, a TUF Canada vs Australia fighter, who was like 19, very strong and got canceled because he published something racist on Facebook when he was 14 or 15

Oh, man, this guy!

The thing he posted was dumb, but it wasn't as bad as they made it out. It also wouldn't have gotten anywhere near as much attention nowadays.

Crazy that he was 10-0 coming into that TUF season, finally lost to Elias Theodoru (RIP), then got cancelled, and literally never fought again.

Just looked him up on Instagram. Dude seems to be living a good life now.

Nam Phan had dynamite in his hands until the 2010s hit.

Then no more dynamite.

Ryo Chonan. I see him sometimes in the UFC as a cornerman but I am surprised nobody even in the play by play mentions him.
Yeah

The guy can always hang his hat that he not only beat Anderson Silva,but pulled off one of the most epic submission wins of all time. It was so good,I aint seen no one do it since.

Whatever happened to Paul sass, dude was scary on the ground went 3/2 in the UFC then fought his last time in Bellator in 2013 and won and hasn’t fought since, he was only 25 when he stopped fighting.

mcgregor

the last time i heard of him was when he was yelling at dustin porier with a broken ankle.

before that, an image of him tapping out to khabib's rear naked choke burned in memory.
Can’t have a single thread without morons like you mentioning Conor. Get his cock out of your ass

Junie Browning or whatever his name was

Matt Hammil
George Gurgel
David Loaseau
Terry Etim
Spencer Fisher
Thiago Alves
Thiago Silva
Keith Jardine
Ricardo Almeida
Amar Suloev
Jardine's been in a few movies as Thug#2
Amar Suolev was charged for murder,allegedly a contract killer....but was released from prison due to having terminal cancer. He died in 2016

Back