Choose one

Toilet seems to have the most applications.

Either Monocle, Wisdom Toilet, or Reincarnation Pill. Between those three. Tough choice.

With the ring you could just walk into a bank and walk out with cash.

With margin trading you can make millions with just a few mouse clicks, but will probably crumble the companies you purchase with such a large volume or at least cause a halt in trading.

1m in cash = 10,000 notes of $100 bills. That's like 8~10kg?

If it's about money, the insider stock thingy is much easier. But realistically both is not feasible to get you despite having the power unless you have the patience to trade stocks slowing instead of wanting to get 100m in one single trade.

With the ring increasing your life span to 500-1000 years, you have all the patience and time to earn your money as you want.

Does the ring do anything besides turn you invisible?

went with the monocle

was a struggle not to pick my waifu and her friend

forgive me

You will not get any more details or explanations other than the text you see. You can opt out from choosing.

PEMW33o.png

I'll take a Fleshlite, is that an option?

While I like the idea of Ironmas suit so I could fly, I'm going with the toilet.
I
would hope I'd get some serious wisdom, how to make cure medical problems, how to solve workd issues, how to make tons of money, how to raise kids right etc.

Does the ring do anything besides turn you invisible?

It also gives you unnaturally long life. Gollum lived over 500 years with the ring. Bilbo had the ring for 60 and didn't age a day until he parted from the ring and took a nose dive

It also controls all other rings of power and the people wearing them. If powerful people wear the minor rings, then the wearer of the one ring would effectively control that power too.

But for the porpuse of this thread, it looks like there is no other rings to control, so you just get invisibility and nigh immortality.

Probably the toilet. Maybe the monocle and just sell it to scientists to advance the human race and its technology.
Only problems with the good ones is its ability to break. Monocles are fragile and toilets break.

Spoiler alert: it sucks.

lol, I wasn't going to put it that way but yeah, better off coming back as an Asian female these days.

My head says One Ring but my heart says Battlemech... Decisions, decisions...

I voted for the ring however I was considering Zelda...

Back