Choose one

Comfortable toilet is hard to compete with.

All the dudes choosing toilet clearly have haemmoroids.

Reincarnation pill is a straight up gamble though. I guess you could take it and off yourself, but that seems like a terrible use of it.

Then there is the gamble of waiting until you reach old age to take it, but you can die at any point along the way.

Give me Iron Man's suit. Does it come with all the weapons?

That's why you have it implanted in a fake tooth like old spies did with the cyanide pills...

I'll take the pill, wizard toilet coming in a close second

The one ring is useless, beside invisibility and nigh immortality, unless there are other rings of power and other powerful ring bearers to control.

On second thought... Invisibility and immortality by itself is a pretty sweet deal.

I don't know what the One Ring does. Ironman suit is a bad idea. I have no need for the Ironman suit. Also even though it can protect Tony from a lot of attacks, he's still being bounced around in there. It's not like the laws of physics don't exist inside the suit. With some of the fights Tony partakes in, he should be mush when he comes out of the suit.

Getting to the point...WISDOM TOILET and it's not even close for me. So, so useful in everyday life.

monocle. play the stock market with insider information despite no connections.

Reincarnation pill.

The pill, so that I can live life as a man and a woman.

Zelda? Really? The bitch would be kidnapped within 2 days of moving in.

The One Ring.

Invisibility & Extended Lifespan are just the side effects. I'll have centuries to unlock its potential.

I would pick the toilet. I would like the pill but i have to take it on the same day i die? What if i get into a car accident and don't have time to take the pill? Or what if i think im going to die and take the pill but i don't die?

Back