Chipotle Music, how, WHY

yea have a hard time understanding why people like an inferior product

The same way someone who drives a much nicer car thinks yours is a piece of shit.
The same reason people who dress better than you look at you like you're a peasant.
The same way people who are more successful than you think you're failure.

They're assholes, the same way worry about what someone else enjoys eating is standard asshole behavior.

I eat what tastes good to me. Sometimes im in the mood for a "zomg AUTHENTIC" Taco Shop, sometimes i'm in the mood for Chipotle. Hell, sometimes i get a shamefully delicious volcano taco at Taco Bell.

The difference is, I care about myself and my own prerogative, and you're eating something not only because it's delicious, but because you want to feel better than the group of people not eating it.

The same way someone who drives a much nicer car thinks yours is a piece of shit.
The same reason people who dress better than you look at you like you're a peasant.

They're assholes, the same way worry about what someone else enjoys eating is standard asshole behavior.

I eat what tastes good to me. Sometimes im in the mood for a "zomg AUTHENTIC" Taco Shop, sometimes i'm in the mood for Chipotle. Hell, sometimes i get a shamefully delicious volcano taco at Taco Bell.

The difference is, I care about myself and my own prerogative, and you're eating something not only because it's delicious, but because you want to feel better than the group of people not eating it.

Bro he's trolling.

Reality is that everyone in Orange County loves Chipotle. Those fuckers think PF Chang's is authentic Chinese food.

Bro he's trolling.

Reality is that everyone in Orange County loves Chipotle. Those fuckers think PF Chang's is authentic Chinese food.

Wait, the fuck did you just say about PF Changs?
Shit's about to get real, Whoadie.

nice assumption, but eating better tasting food doesn't make me feel better then others.

In cali you can find better/cheaper/healthier mexican food easily. The quality of food at Chipotle is shit, it isn't necessarily cheap(not expensive either), not authentic, and is just pure crap. Keep eating it though, more power to you.

nice assumption, but eating better tasting food doesn't make me feel better then others.

In cali you can find better/cheaper/healthier mexican food easily. The quality of food at Chipotle is shit, it isn't necessarily cheap(not expensive either), not authentic, and is just pure crap. Keep eating it though, more power to you.

people who live in southern cali and eat at chipotle are people I don't want anything to do with.
Nah, you're not backpedaling, Kiddo. Stick to your guns; there's no assumption, it's all from what you've typed.

I live in Vegas, we have amazing, dirt cheap "AU-FUCKING-THENTIC BRO" Mexican joints scattered everywhere around the city.

I still enjoy Chipotle as well; you feeling better than someone because you cant afford a 10$ meal doesnt make it "Crap".

And anyone who says "Cali" probably shouldnt be bragging about it

people who live in southern cali and eat at chipotle are people I don't want anything to do with. Food taste like shit. I can find better mexican food of many different varieties. There are better/cheaper healthy mexican food places that don't taste like shit.
Lol

The first time I had a Chipotle burrito was around 2005, or so. I was only able to eat about half of it.

I also like their carnitas tacos.

Nah, you're not backpedaling, Kiddo. Stick to your guns; there's no assumption, it's all from what you've typed.

I live in Vegas, we have amazing, dirt cheap "AU-FUCKING-THENTIC BRO" Mexican joints scattered everywhere around the city.

I still enjoy Chipotle as well; you feeling better than someone because you cant afford a 10$ meal doesnt make it "Crap".

And anyone who says "Cali" probably shouldnt be bragging about it

I say Cali instead of typing out California, cry about it. And I don't want anything to with people who like Chipotle, has nothing to do with being "better"

I don't know anyone who likes that place except for a few co-workers.

I say Cali instead of typing out California, cry about it. And I don't want anything to with people who like Chipotle, has nothing to do with being "better"

I don't know anyone who likes that place except for a few co-workers.

Definitely wont, but anyone who says "Cali" is not someone i care to be associated with.

You sound like a super-realistic mature adult; only that type of person would choose not associate with anyone who likes a chain of restaurants that make him oddly insecure.

CALI BRO

Definitely wont, but anyone who says "Cali" is not someone i care to be associated with.

You sound like a super-realistic mature adult; only that type of person would choose not associate with anyone who likes a chain of restaurants that make him oddly insecure.

CALI BRO

damn dude get more upset I shorten california to cali

CALI BRO

Damn brah, you stubborn or what?

I told you he's a troll, just look at his AV.

Here you are getting riled up which makes me riled up you're falling for it.

I've got this under control, man, thanks.

I'm trolling because I don't like Chipotle and have a Silva AV?

Care to explain that one?

Ill try
*strains*

nah, maximum level of butthurt already attained.

lol

It'll make you sweat like one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back