Chipotle Music, how, WHY

Chipotle sucks. And anyone who thinks a pound+ of burrito is healthy, is retarded.

Chipotle sucks. And anyone who thinks a pound+ of burrito is healthy, is retarded.

How dare you!?

My friend, allow me to introduce you to....The Soft Taco. I usually order two instead of three, with Chicken and black beans and mild sauce (diced tomatoes) and lettuce.

And lemme get some Science on...

http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/menu/nutrition_calculator/nutrition_calculator.aspx

And the calorie counter only puts two of those at under 700 calories. Yes indeed. But you can make it more or less depending on your choices...and regardless of how many calories you choose to take in..in one sitting...the quality of the food is much better than any other fast food.

Yes sir, you need to revisit your local Chipotle and partake my friend....just bring some earplugs to deal with the music.

Chipotle is the best fast food ever.

This man is wise, very wise. Hell, he's probably even good looking too...and has a hot girlfriend...and was in the special forces...and volunteers at a local animal shelter on the weekends. You can't touch that.

Why are you counting calories?
I'll defend your love of Chipotle, but that shit is not good for you if you're not lifting heavy shit and running regularly, especially those garbage ass soft tacos you're eating.

You're loading your body up with carbs and grease and fat, there's nothing "healthy" about it.

If you were eating a steak bowl with a half portion of rice after a 2 hour workout, you'd be correct, but now you're just some Jilian Michaels boxercise "calorie counter!" weight watcher bullshit son, and that, i cannot defend.

Why are you counting calories?
I'll defend your love of Chipotle, but that shit is not good for you if you're not lifting heavy shit and running regularly, especially those garbage ass soft tacos you're eating.

You're loading your body up with carbs and grease and fat, there's nothing "healthy" about it.

If you were eating a steak bowl with a half portion of rice after a 2 hour workout, you'd be correct, but now you're just some Jilian Michaels boxercise "calorie counter!" weight watcher bullshit son, and that, i cannot defend.

my GOODness...such passion.

Actually, I don't really count calories per se...I was just letting the previous guy (that I quoted above this one) know that one doesn't have to eat a a giant-ass burrito with sour cream and cheese. You can eat less.

Now as to my "garbage-ass soft tacos"....ouch man...you'd surely have to agree that...for fast food...it doesn't get any healthier than chicken, black beans, lettuce and tomatoes. Where's the grease there my friend? Where's the grease? Maybe a little in the chicken, but that's it.

FURTHERmore, as you alluded to, one's optimal protein/carb/fat ratio is different if exercising regularly or not, as is one's optimal total caloric intake. Yes indeed both of those are true. But fear not, my brotha, for I've got it under control. As long as you watch your total intake and your ratios (and depending upon how much you're exercising and what you're doing), then Subway or Chipotle is still the best bet for occasional fast food.

The defense rests.

Edit: Oh, and the Jilian Michaels (i can't stand her) bit was below the belt, totally below the belt, try to keep those gloves up

Last edited:
No, it gets much better

A steak bowl with double steak, extra cheese and sour cream with mild salsa and hot on the side as to not fuck up the chi destroys those limp-penis soft tacos you're forcing down.

only like 11 bucks with a drink as well.

Used to get that on a friday after a long shift.
Oh fuck that was the good stuff.

Overpriced, but soo fckn good. I overload with the green tabasco. I dont mind the music though, since it goes well with the guac imo.

No, it gets much better

A steak bowl with double steak, extra cheese and sour cream with mild salsa and hot on the side as to not fuck up the chi destroys those limp-penis soft tacos you're forcing down.

only like 11 bucks with a drink as well.

Used to get that on a friday after a long shift.
Oh fuck that was the good stuff.

hahahaha..."limp-penis soft tacos"...yea...as if erectile dysfunction was a prerequisite for ordering them.

Dammit Speeit, now I'm gonna feel all self-conscious when ordering. I can't be orderin' limp-dick foods now can I?

But see I've never been impressed with their steak...it tastes like beef jerky and wet cardboard. The Chicken is where it's at. Ergo, my Soft Tacos, limp-penis and all, will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix and rain down righteous vengeance upon your nasty-ass steak bowl.

If you catch them right after they grill it and cut it, their steak is really great.
This obviously isnt always the case, but if you're a pro, you can just ask how long it will take.

I went with a young woman a couple of weeks ago and they informed me that there would be a 10 minute wait.
I was happy to do so.

But nah, enjoy what you enjoy, i'm just busting your balls.
Not to sound like these cool kids, but when im a mood for actual tacos, i'm privy to seek out a local shop.

If you catch them right after they grill it and cut it, their steak is really great.
This obviously isnt always the case, but if you're a pro, you can just ask how long it will take.

I went with a young woman a couple of weeks ago and they informed me that there would be a 10 minute wait.
I was happy to do so.

But nah, enjoy what you enjoy, i'm just busting your balls.
Not to sound like these cool kids, but when im a mood for actual tacos, i'm privy to seek out a local shop.

oh you're good, as it was clearly well-done ball-busting..always up for it.

Hmmm, I shall have to try this fresh steak you speak of...yea...you know I've never actually been in there when they're grilling it.

And was Chipotle an integral part of your date? Did she order the Soft Tacos?

She got a Burrito. With chicken.
I didnt pay, so it wasnt a date.

Brown rice, chicken, black beans, fajita vegetables, extra pico de gallo burrito is the shit.

I get entrapped in my massive, tortilla filled cylinder of goodness. Once I start eating a Chipotle burrito, no other words are to be spoken by me until the burrito is finished with. No words are to be spoken to me unless said person wants to be dealt with post burrito. Cute girls are to be looked at momentarily before forgetting their existence and forging my face back into the burrito. The music playing out of the loud speakers is non existent while I am devouring my girthy non-authentic but oh so delicious McDonalds burrito. For 10 minutes, the burrito has my undivided attention and no amount of hippy trance Jonas brothers bullshit will break me from it.

Brown rice, chicken, black beans, fajita vegetables, extra pico de gallo burrito is the shit.

I get entrapped in my massive, tortilla filled cylinder of goodness. Once I start eating a Chipotle burrito, no other words are to be spoken by me until the burrito is finished with. No words are to be spoken to me unless said person wants to be dealt with post burrito. Cute girls are to be looked at momentarily before forgetting their existence and forging my face back into the burrito. The music playing out of the loud speakers is non existent while I am devouring my girthy non-authentic but oh so delicious McDonalds burrito. For 10 minutes, the burrito has my undivided attention and no amount of hippy trance Jonas brothers bullshit will break me from it.

Oh shit I... I feel like I'm there right now.

And Speeit, I have partaken in fresh Chipotle steak and it was as you described... it just may find its way into my Thursday soft tacos

hell yeah, if the man in the trailer can't speak a lick of english you know you found the right one.

Also the food drawings on that second truck look way too professionaly done. A true taco truck's food drawings will always looke like a 3rd grader painted them on the truck.

Buddy of mine told me they play that music to keep a high table turnover rate. They don't want people in there sitting and hanging out after they eat.

i take it to go, so the music doesn't bother me.

Lol at all the hipsters who
claim chipotle isn't good.

The overall atmosphere, the lighting and music and shit, is fucking weird. Not to take away from their food, but all that shit doesn't help.

Back