Chipotle Music, how, WHY

But it's not that horrible for you with in reason. Get simply say no sour cream please. I'll willing to bet authentic Mexican food in a lot of places is worse for you.

I live in San Diego. Chipotle is fine for what it is. Post exercise calories. Simple and easy.

And it tastes good. Fresh steak on some rice with cheese and sour cream on top>>>

If you pretend that doesnt taste good, especially after lifting some heavy shit, you're just being an asshole

And it tastes good. Fresh steak on some rice with cheese and sour cream on top>>>

If you pretend that doesnt taste good, especially after lifting some heavy shit, you're just being an asshole

Bowl, brown rice (Sometimes half and half white/brown), black beans, chicken (Half and Half again sometimes) corn salsa, gauc, lettuce, torilla on the side. That's how I do it. 1000+ calories after training or lifting...money.

Don't like the steak. It's always cold for whatever reason.

Then you shouldn't have trouble chasing down a good Cali Burrito

And here I thought you were talking Mexican food :wink:

Why the fuck are you eating at chipotle in the first place mang? Try some real food compadre!

544926226_d0a39af255.jpg

What if TS doesn't live in the barrio?

Man, Chipotle took a beating here.

No it's not "Mexican"...but i like it and, depending on what you ask to put on, it's probably the healthiest big chain FAST food option out there besides Subway.... I get double chicken, black beans, lettuce, tomatoes (mild), and if I'm feeling dangerous, a little bit of cheese.

Music still vexes me though... I'm vexed... terribly vexed.

Attn TS: Ever heard of carry out?

Man, Chipotle took a beating here.

No it's not "Mexican"...but i like it and, depending on what you ask to put on, it's probably the healthiest big chain FAST food option out there besides Subway.... I get double chicken, black beans, lettuce, tomatoes (mild), and if I'm feeling dangerous, a little bit of cheese.

Music still vexes me though... I'm vexed... terribly vexed.

No, it's fucking Mexican.
Dont listen to these elitist idiots.

Well, it's not authentic Mexican food. That doesn't mean it's not good.

Either way, they play what they assume the people going there will enjoy.

I went to chipotle yesterday around 1 and there had to be 50 people in there.

Well, it's not authentic Mexican food. That doesn't mean it's not good.

Either way, they play what they assume the people going there will enjoy.

Screw you buddy. It's meat, beans, and veggies wrapped in a tortilla. Plus, it's made by Mexicans. How more authentic can it get? :)

I've been to hole in the wall mexican joints here in socal.

Chipotle is good. Reason I don't go is the price, it's too damn expensive. I can save $2-$3 by going to an "authentic" mexican food.

Chipotle has good burritos though.

just be glad they weren't playing mexican music. holy fuck that stuff is awful.

Fuck any eatery that has to blast trendy music and have overly excessive fake nice employees to compensate for their meh ass food.

TS, make sure the taco place give you finest diarrhea. You know its good, when have to mad dash to the can

people who live in southern cali and eat at chipotle are people I don't want anything to do with. Food taste like shit. I can find better mexican food of many different varieties. There are better/cheaper healthy mexican food places that don't taste like shit.

people who live in southern cali and eat at chipotle are people I don't want anything to do with. Food taste like shit. I can find better mexican food of many different varieties. There are better/cheaper healthy mexican food places that don't taste like shit.

It's almost as if people prefer different tasting things. Nuts, right?

Back