Chipotle Music, how, WHY

coen9

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
....So I'm sittin' in Chipotle right now trying to enjoy my burrito bowl, but this damn music...i...i just can't take it any more. This has been building for a long time. This place plays the fucking WEIRDEST shit i've ever heard...right now it's like some sort of Reggae House Polka New Age Fusion Hip Hop Folk song...and a BAD one... its always like this at every Chipotle I've have been to
...it's like if Yanni, Usher, Armand Van Buren, Bela Fleck, and Buckethead all got together and smoked some crack, THIS is the unfortunate music that would result....Chipotle music.

i take the chipotle music over the blaring teeny bopper shit most stores in malls play. went to the mall of america this weekend because we were in minneapolis and my wife wanted to go into forever 21. they had the music just quieter that a 747 taking off.....

Why the fuck are you eating at chipotle in the first place mang? Try some real food compadre!

544926226_d0a39af255.jpg

And none of this lame ass high end hipster truck shit either!

ehow%20taco%20truck%203.jpg

ttt-boston-truck.jpg

i once heard a glorious story about a burrito from amurikana (spelling??)

Why the fuck are you eating at chipotle in the first place mang? Try some real food compadre!

544926226_d0a39af255.jpg

And none of this lame ass high end hipster truck shit either!

ehow%20taco%20truck%203.jpg

ttt-boston-truck.jpg

hell yeah, if the man in the trailer can't speak a lick of english you know you found the right one.

serves you right for going to that place
go to a real mexican place

Yeah TS
You might as well be at Taco Bell.

Honestly I have never been to a Chipotle but I just wanted to be part of the group ganging up on your poor food choice.

Chipotle is fine. Especially after training.

Real Mexican food is the last thing I want to eat after 2 hours of grappling.

BTW if you ever want to meet pro fighters go to Chipotle (PB, Point Loma especially) in San Diego around 1. Always a big name in there.

I'd enjoy eating at Chipotle, TS. Don't let the mean kids make you feel bad.

Chipotle is the best Mexican chain in my area and it only serves burritos and tacos. It is much better than Moes and Qdoba. Don Pablos is average. The food makes up for the music choice.

Damn I loved Chi Chi RIP

That place blows anyways. Who wants a fake burrito from a McDonald's subsidiary. Go find some real mexicans and they'll hook you up with a real burrito and some mariachi music.

Yeah TS
You might as well be at Taco Bell.

Honestly I have never been to a Chipotle but I just wanted to be part of the group ganging up on your poor food choice.

I'd rather have the Taco Bell and save like 5 bucks.

That place blows anyways. Who wants a fake burrito from a McDonald's subsidiary. Go find some real mexicans and they'll hook you up with a real burrito and some mariachi music.

But McDonald's has had nothing to do with Chipotle for years now.

But McDonald's has had nothing to do with Chipotle for years now.

Food still blows, it's like a classy taco bell for fat people. It grosses me out how they put like a gallon of sour cream on your burrito... Between that and all the rest it has to be horrible for you.

To be fair, I guess it depends on where you live... I'm in CA so there's a Mex place on like every corner.

They were playing The Drums and Whitest Boy Alive last time i was there.
Was nice to eat at a public place and not have a conversation with "Gangnam Style" playing.

I don't get the Chipotle hate, except for the cool kids that eat from Taco Trucks and local shops.

I do the same, but i also enjoy a Steak Bowl from Chipotle from time to time.

TS, I know that there has to be real Mexican joints in Richmond.

Food still blows, it's like a classy taco bell for fat people. It grosses me out how they put like a gallon of sour cream on your burrito... Between that and all the rest it has to be horrible for you.

But it's not that horrible for you with in reason. Just simply say no sour cream please. I'll willing to bet authentic Mexican food in a lot of places is worse for you.

To be fair, I guess it depends on where you live... I'm in CA so there's a Mex place on like every corner.

I live in San Diego. Chipotle is fine for what it is. Post exercise calories. Simple and easy.

Last edited:
Back