Chinese tourists

Didn't know that about the Chinese but I've often heard that theory used as means of explaining the awful behaviour of many Russkie tourists who by most accounts are generally regarded as the absolute worst wherever they go. In most polls it seems the Brits and the Krauts are no longer the most despised holidaymakers.

That's funny you say that, because in phuket, Russians are everywhere. ..i mean every where!!

For the most part they are chill and keep amongst themselves ...

No issue with them thus far, besides not being able to communicate with them

That's funny you say that, because in phuket, Russians are everywhere. ..i mean every where!!

For the most part they are chill and keep amongst themselves ...

No issue with them thus far, besides not being able to communicate with them

I havent personally had much interactions with the Russo tourists myself, just second hand info I've gleaned from a fair few people I've spoken to and message boards are rife with people bitching about their supposedly uncouth antics. In fact my only real experience with any badly behaved Russians was on a flight back from Thailand to UK via Moscow when I was sat next to 2 likely Russian lads who were smashed out their skulls downing a bottle of JD each. They were extremely loud and obnoxious to all and sundry, smoking in the toilets, sitting on top of the chair headrests etc. The trolley dollies could do nothing to get them to settle down and I think they basically just told them to fuck off. They were flashing about big bundles of hundred euro notes and dropping them on the floor and shit. Guy next to me told me he was barred from UK for serving time for credit card fraud and understood my Scots accent just fine cos he'd been inside with a Jock :rolleyes:

Anyway the chaos ensued until I offered them a few valium each and in no time they were slumped in each others arms sleeping like babies. <45>

They woke up shortly before the flight landed in Moscow and got right back on it with the Jack Daniels again. Dude invited me to get off in Moscow with them with the promise "you come with me I show you real Russia my friend" to wit I politey declined his kind offer :rolleyes:

my boss is native chinese, and he tells me the exact same thing lol. he straight-up says that he is embarrassed when he travels and comes across his own people. absolutely no courtesy for others. i live in san francisco, and there are a lot of chinese people here. i see it all the time when i take the bus. they are the first to run into the bus as soon as the doors open. will push and shove you to find the last remaining seat. they have absolutely no manners.

american born chinese are a different story. they are just like any other american. but the natives of china, and really, older chinese in general, are a totally different story.

as a chinese american... i gotta say mainland chinese tourists and fat american tourists annoy the shit outta me..

8h0YSko.gif

I travel a lot, and while not all rude tourists are Chinese, pretty much all Chinese tourists are rude.

I will happily visit HK, Singapore or Taiwan, but will probably never set foot on mainland China.
All I know is Asian people walk like they drive. And I've seen some epic bipedal accidents performed by the yellow man.

my boss is native chinese, and he tells me the exact same thing lol. he straight-up says that he is embarrassed when he travels and comes across his own people. absolutely no courtesy for others. i live in san francisco, and there are a lot of chinese people here. i see it all the time when i take the bus. they are the first to run into the bus as soon as the doors open. will push and shove you to find the last remaining seat. they have absolutely no manners.

american born chinese are a different story. they are just like any other american. but the natives of china, and really, older chinese in general, are a totally different story.

Alot of Those chinese immigrants are rude and like to spit, thats what i noticed, loud and very obnoxious.

I have no clue why they are like this. They talk yelling to each other on the bus or in the buffet or even in the library, some even were spitting indoors gross.

Compare them to the Japanese, Japanese are class, they take their shoes off indoors, their little tokyo is clean no trash on the floors, they take pride in their cleanliness and food, while the foreign chinaman will step on your fish and give you old dirty food.

This sounds like it's gonna require a whoooooole bunch of uppercuts.

I think a lot come from Mainland China. Many of these tourist owned farmland in China, but were poor. The Chinese government purchased tons of land to build and many of these land owners instantly became rich. I'm guessing culturally many grew up not having any form of etiquette or even common sense on how to act in public. That is why you will see them cut in lines, hack a loogie and spit in public area, have their kids just pee or even shit on the side walk and often have no common courtesy for others.

On top of that tavel companies in China have cheap travel package tours so you often see them come in waves of buses. You see them in almost every major tourist destination now a days.

Every arrival area of each airport should distribute pamphlets on proper behavior and that the death toll of the great leap forward is higher than the rape of nanking.

<FutbolThink>
The murder of millions can be excused as long as it was done by someone belonging to the same ethnic group

A common theme is mainlanders suck. I guess that means overseas Chinese, Hong kongers, and Taiwanese are fine?

A common theme is mainlanders suck. I guess that means overseas Chinese, Hong kongers, and Taiwanese are fine?
malaysian/singaporean chinese dont want to be confused as mainlanders when they travel abroad. That doesn't stop singapore from buying mainland china reject athletes to beef up their squad.

You are not a racist, you are honest. Sad to say mainland Chinese have a shitty cultured manner. No respect for the rules or people's personal space.

If you try to explain it to them politely they will try to bully you but if you get hostile that would put them in their place.

It's all culture. A Chinese guy who grew up in the western world will have a good or decent understanding of people's personal space and in the culture itself.

Back