China may be secretly testing low-grade nukes

If a nuke gets detonated the US know. Whether they admit it or not.

I was just about to ask how does one test nukes "secretly" in today's world when literally everything is under high-level surveillance.

Can someone knowledgeable please educate me?

They’re making their move all around the globe. In my neighbourhood they have driven stakes into the ground and tied ropes and string right next to the road to block the median strip. I walk straight through them but still, blatantly illegal land grabs every which way.

They are not supposed to be testing nukes, per some international agreement. This isn't being reported as totally confirmed byt the US government thinks they carried out these tests.

So assuming the US gov. is right, then China is making use of the world focusing on the virus, to try and get these tests conducted under the radar. Much like them exploiting the current situation to sell PPE to countries and court them for P.R.
My prediction since the beginning was that this is a military move. They're testing the waters and figuring out what kinds of impacts bio warfare has, planning to use it to set up a future attack.

Most likely to grab Taiwan.

Back