China may be secretly testing low-grade nukes

If we end up in some shitty hellscape world like The Road I'm giving fair warning that I am quite frankly going to eat

giphy.gif

Sounds like Trump Administration is turning up the heat.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this and the Coronavirus lab reporting is counter propaganda. The admin can’t give classified material without releasing details and the Chinese will completely deny it.

May have and could be, if this were CNN you guys on the right would be having a seizure.

I wouldn't put it past China to release a virus to cripple the competition. A lot of shady shit went down in Canada with Chinese researchers and viruses just a few months before the outbreak so there's going to be CTs.

Then there's this:

US deploys submarine-launched low-yield nuke
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/481345-us-deploys-submarine-launched-low-yield-nuke

The Trump administration has deployed its controversial submarine-launched low-yield nuclear warhead, the Pentagon confirmed Tuesday, marking the first new weapon added to the U.S. nuclear arsenal in decades.

China may have conducted low-level nuclear test blasts, U.S. says
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...vel-nuclear-test-blasts-us-says-idUSKCN21X386
China may have secretly set off low-level underground nuclear test explosions despite claiming to observe an international pact banning such blasts, the U.S. State Department said in a report on Wednesday that could fuel U.S.-Chinese tensions.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/15/china-may-be-secretly-testing-low-grade-nukes-report/
The Communist Chinese government could be conducting secret, low-powered nuclear tests despite claiming that it was honoring an international agreement banning all nuke testing,

Now would be a good time to buy a CDV-717.

A faraday cage is a good idea too.

Well personally I think action should be taken against China instead of trying to be diplomatic because they've shown that they're only concerned about their own interests. Again that's just my opinion

I'm so goshdarn tired of China

Americans Military Industrial Complex be like....

<NotListening>

China be like ......

<NightKingBringIt>

Americans then be like .......

<{cum@me}>

U.N be like.....

<NoneOfMy>

Rest of world be like

<{hughesimpress}>

Sherdog WarTards be like.......

<{jackyeah}>

Last edited:
Americans Military Industrial Complex be like....

<NotListening>

China be like ......

<NightKingBringIt>

Americans then be like .......

<{cum@me}>

U.N be like.....

<NoneOfMy>

Rest of world be like

<{hughesimpress}>

Sherdog WarTards be like.......

<{jackyeah}>
Think you quoted me in the wrong thread.

I read this title right after the title that has Walmart and China in it, so for a moment I thought that I'd read: Walmart may be secretly testing low-grade nukes. I was taken aback.

And just pray tell what leverage does this Trump administration have with China at this point? They seem to be burning every bridge they can with the international community as well.

Good lord. I thought the narrative was Trump is too soft on China.

Is there any actual evidence or just speculation? Seems like Muricans are swinging back to foreign boogeyman mode after Iraq war becomes a distant memory.

If a nuke gets detonated the US know. Whether they admit it or not.

Is there any actual evidence or just speculation? Seems like Muricans are swinging back to foreign boogeyman mode after Iraq war becomes a distant memory.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ucted-low-level-nuclear-test-us-report-claims

Jeffrey Lewis, a nuclear weapons expert at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies, said that the available evidence was possibly consistent with a low-yield tests or with “sub-critical tests”, which do not involve nuclear fission, and which are allowed by the CTBT. “It is worth noting how thin the evidence is for these claims,” Lewis wrote. “US, Russia and China all conduct subcritical tests…From satellites and seismic stations, subcritical tests are indistinguishable from low yield nuclear tests.”

The evidence cited by the state department report claimed Beijing’s included blocking data transmissions from sensors linked to an international monitoring center. However, a spokeswoman for the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO), which verifies compliance with the pact, told the Journal there had been no interruptions in data transmissions from China’s five sensor stations since September 2019. Before that, there were interruptions as a result of the negotiating process between the CTBTO and China on arrangements for putting the stations in operation.

Why is it being reported now? Seems kinda fishy

Good for them? Who gives a fuck.

Doesnt shock me. A big country, tons of places to do it under ground

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ucted-low-level-nuclear-test-us-report-claims

Jeffrey Lewis, a nuclear weapons expert at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies, said that the available evidence was possibly consistent with a low-yield tests or with “sub-critical tests”, which do not involve nuclear fission, and which are allowed by the CTBT. “It is worth noting how thin the evidence is for these claims,” Lewis wrote. “US, Russia and China all conduct subcritical tests…From satellites and seismic stations, subcritical tests are indistinguishable from low yield nuclear tests.”

The evidence cited by the state department report claimed Beijing’s included blocking data transmissions from sensors linked to an international monitoring center. However, a spokeswoman for the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO), which verifies compliance with the pact, told the Journal there had been no interruptions in data transmissions from China’s five sensor stations since September 2019. Before that, there were interruptions as a result of the negotiating process between the CTBTO and China on arrangements for putting the stations in operation.
So they're not doing anything out of the ordinary? The warmongering on this forum has really gone off the roof.

Back