China may be secretly testing low-grade nukes

Long Branch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
China may have conducted low-level nuclear test blasts, U.S. says
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...vel-nuclear-test-blasts-us-says-idUSKCN21X386
China may have secretly set off low-level underground nuclear test explosions despite claiming to observe an international pact banning such blasts, the U.S. State Department said in a report on Wednesday that could fuel U.S.-Chinese tensions.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/15/china-may-be-secretly-testing-low-grade-nukes-report/
The Communist Chinese government could be conducting secret, low-powered nuclear tests despite claiming that it was honoring an international agreement banning all nuke testing,

Now would be a good time to buy a CDV-717.

A faraday cage is a good idea too.

There's a good chance that they'll screw up and end up nuking themselves during these tests

How should the world respond?

Well personally I think action should be taken against China instead of trying to be diplomatic because they've shown that they're only concerned about their own interests. Again that's just my opinion

They are not supposed to be testing nukes, per some international agreement. This isn't being reported as totally confirmed byt the US government thinks they carried out these tests.

So assuming the US gov. is right, then China is making use of the world focusing on the virus, to try and get these tests conducted under the radar. Much like them exploiting the current situation to sell PPE to countries and court them for P.R.

EDIT: don't forget to protect your optics!

Last edited:
I'm so goshdarn tired of China

Hawaii let us know how people will react.

Last edited:
I doubt China would hit areas close to nuclear powerplants.

Sounds like Trump Administration is turning up the heat.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this and the Coronavirus lab reporting is counter propaganda. The admin can’t give classified material without releasing details and the Chinese will completely deny it.

May have and could be, if this were CNN you guys on the right would be having a seizure.

And just pray tell what leverage does this Trump administration have with China at this point? They seem to be burning every bridge they can with the international community as well.

They are not supposed to be testing nukes, per some international agreement. This isn't being reported as totally confirmed byt the US government thinks they carried out these tests.

So assuming the US gov. is right, then China is making use of the world focusing on the virus, to try and get these tests conducted under the radar. Much like them exploiting the current situation to sell PPE to countries and court them for P.R.

They are using tactical nukes on Covid zombie hordes. Technically breaking the treaty, but probably best for everyone.

91F5723BCC6180DB830D40AB4FE2C79097D02B74

Doesn't seem like it's a secret if NY Post and Reuters are reporting it.

Back