International China Launches Crackdown on LGBT Contents and Events Citing "Harmful Western Influence"

Not really interested in white nationalism because I already live in a country consisting of 90+% white people.

Just saying it like it is.

You’re actually not saying it like it is. You’re saying it like you wish to perceive it. Which exposes your overwhelming racial bias.

Everyone knows you live in a largely white country. You have previously stated your desire to keep it that way as well. You keep keeping that bloodline pure bro.

Xi Jinping isn't messing around. All of the worsening that has been happening in terms of aggression, xenophobia, blaming of outside parties for all of China's internal problems, war drums, etc, started when he came into office. He wants to make China into a hegemonic empire. The only reason they're not attacking everyone is because they're still weak. We're just allowing them to sit there and gain strength unopposed.

You’re actually not saying it like it is. You’re saying it like you wish to perceive it. Which exposes your overwhelming racial bias.

We'll see how it goes, and whether it's just a product of my bias or the over-whelming evidence in favour of that argument.

Everyone knows you live in a largely white country. You have previously stated your desire to keep it that way as well. You keep keeping that bloodline pure bro.

Never pretended otherwise.

China can't afford the luxury of deviancy.

Shanghai.

It makes sense if you've ever been there.

<45>
The gay scene in Shanghai is pretty lively, although not as high key as some other international hubs. Funny thing is homosexuality in China was somewhat accepted by society before the Communist takeover. Nobody cared if you dabbled on the side as long as you get a wife and bang out a few kids.

The gay scene in Shanghai is pretty lively, although not as high key as some other international hubs. Funny thing is homosexuality in China was somewhat accepted by society before the Communist takeover. Nobody cared if you dabbled on the side as long as you get a wife and bang out a few kids.

Yeah, but to the extent that it's genetic and/or hereditary this probably isn't very effective and may factor into why evolution has yet to stamp it out: gay people have been reproducing for countless centuries on end because homophobia works -- but if the goal is to rid society of homosexuality, maybe let us go fucking crazy for once free of the associated stigma?

That's only been tried for like, the last 10-15 years depending on who your family is and the sort of environment you occupied, so we don't and won't know. I have two (biological) sons, maybe neither of them will be gay, maybe one of their own kids will be...the line continues in any case.

<Fedor23>

(I seriously dont want to be a fucking grandpa before I hit 40 though)

<Dany07>

Xi Jinping isn't messing around. All of the worsening that has been happening in terms of aggression, xenophobia, blaming of outside parties for all of China's internal problems, war drums, etc, started when he came into office. He wants to make China into a hegemonic empire. The only reason they're not attacking everyone is because they're still weak. We're just allowing them to sit there and gain strength unopposed.
He's like another Mao. Terrible for both China and the world but nobody can do anything about it.

i wonder how many chinese homosexuals there are. gotta be at least 10 million right?
I heard from an inside source that more and more Chinese dudes are becoming gay by default/not being able to find a girl/wife due to the lopsided gender imbalance. So again, China has a "questionable" future ahead.

not really. they are pro individual rights and freedoms, but they noticed that their government has been hijacked by social activists working together with big business to push a new agenda which limits their own rights and freedoms and is direct attack on democracy.

they see it as tyrant vs tyrant with one of the tyrants being somewhat more rational

This is some bs. Can you at least tell us what these group of coconspirators (government, media, corporations) gain from pushing pro-lgbt content? Otherwise why bother wasting so much money and energy on a fruitless endeavour?

This is like flat earthers claiming the government is hiding the truth but having no logical reason as to what they'd gain out of doing so.

I agree that the lgbt movement has become a cult-like echo-chamber and hyper-aggressive in its push for societal reforms. They need to just chill the fk out and give society a little more time to figure these things out, we can't reform everything overnight. All this aggression just leads to a schism forming in society as we can so clearly see happening now.

As true as this all may be, it doesn't mean there is some large, perhaps loosely-formed conspiracy to empower lgbt's because there is nothing to gain out of it. If there is you need to explain to us what it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back