China engaged in large-scale campaign to subvert U.S. government, private sector: FBI

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
It's not BLM protesters that are empowering China. In the grand scheme of things, they caused very little economic damage. What is empowering China is the isolationism that is becoming more and more prevalent among western countries. No single country can face up China (like no single country could face up the US) if others dont follow. The West needs to be united on this, but there have been a lot of push for the fragmentation of the West (dismantling the EU, US pulling out from their leadership position and treating thr EU like shit, etc )
Isolationism, specifically US isolationism, actually hurts China.

Their entire system is based on selling manufactured goods and importing food. A decoupled economy is a disaster for them.

China can try to ally itself with trash can countries across Africa and Asia like it did in the Cold War, but when the money dries up, they’re finished.

If you’ve been paying attention to Chinese politics, you will notice that they have been the biggest isolationists of all.

They are putting restrictions not only on foreigners traveling to China, but to Chinese citizens traveling outside of China. This is why they are cracking down on Hong Kong

ironically, the US stepping back, and China stepping in has allowed the world to see China for what it really is

I agree with you that we need a united plan to better combat them, but in reality, things are going just fine. They know they’ve overextended and are going into isolation mode.

Did you not read my post? I said even if we did have 10x their real number I wouldn't give a fuck since I would not want my country to be literally welding people into the homes to protect them from some virus

Yeah dude, just stop talking about China's statistics. You know they're bullshit, you are even implicitly stating such.

Why are you still talking about new cases? I thought you said our deaths would spiral any day now because they lag behind cases. Wasn't that over a week ago?
You don't give a fuck about people dying and the economy coming to a halt? Virus transmit through human contact. Limit the human contact and you limit the spread. It's not rocket science. If you think not locking down will save the economy, think again. Sweden got hit just as hard on the economic front, and they have way higher fatalities than their neighbors. People won't eat out or shop as normal until a pandemic is under control. Companies won't hire or return to regular operation with a virulent pandemic around.

If you don't think deaths are catching up, you're an idiot. Deaths are already on the upswing with 993 deaths two days ago and 860 deaths yesterday. Compared that to same period last week when you were getting 200 to 300 per day. By this time next week, I won't be surprised if we see 1500 a day. Deaths lags behind by roughly three weeks, but it will be here.

You don't give a fuck about people dying and the economy coming to a halt? Virus transmit through human contact. Limit the human contact and you limit the spread. It's not rocket science. If you think not locking down will save the economy, think again. Sweden got hit just as hard on the economic front, and they have way higher fatalities than their neighbors. People won't eat out or shop as normal until a pandemic is under control. Companies won't hire or return to regular operation with a virulent pandemic around.

If you don't think deaths are catching up, you're an idiot. Deaths are already on the upswing with 993 deaths two days ago and 860 deaths yesterday. Compared that to same period last week when you were getting 200 to 300 per day. By this time next week, I won't be surprised if we see 1500 a day. Deaths lags behind by roughly three weeks, but it will be here.
Yeah, I don't really care if a bunch of people die. People always die. It doesn't mean it's magically okay to put people into house arrest 'for their good'. If someone doesn't want to heed the medical experts warnings I'm fine with that. The death rate would have to be so much higher than it is for me to be okay with another lockdown.

In three weeks we should have a new all time high in deaths right?

Oh NOW y'all care about foreign governments trying to influence the country on their behalf.

Fucking lol

Can you elaborate? What do you think US policy should be with regard to China?
More of the same. This is one of two things that I actually like about the Trump presidency.

Slowly withdraw from the world but also have one foot out the door so we can criticize China and act against them.

Think about military exercises with Japan, Vietnam, South Korea, and Taiwan, to make them feel boxed in.

Continue the freedom of navigation patrols to let China know that international waters aren’t their property.

Call them out for their espionage, and withdraw manufacturing from there. Undermine the regime in any way possible.

But as I said, American isolation allowed China to step up and reveal themselves to the world.

You know the saying, don’t interrupt your enemy when he is making mistakes. We have long warned about China. Their debt trap diplomacy, their walking back on agreements, and Huawei.

We were seen as the bullies afraid of another superpower and now look at China’s standing along the world.

everybody knows they ruined the world economy. Everybody sees how they bully their neighbors, walk back on the HK agreement, and commit cultural genocide against Uyghurs.

Now everybody is pulling back from manufacturing in China and trading with them. Countries like the UK don’t want to deal with Huawei anymore.

Trump did good, but China did a better job at taking down China.

More of the same. This is one of two things that I actually like about the Trump presidency.

Slowly withdraw from the world but also have one foot out the door so we can criticize China and act against them.

Think about military exercises with Japan, Vietnam, South Korea, and Taiwan, to make them feel boxed in.

Continue the freedom of navigation patrols to let China know that international waters aren’t their property.

Call them out for their espionage, and withdraw manufacturing from there. Undermine the regime in any way possible.

But as I said, American isolation allowed China to step up and reveal themselves to the world.

You know the saying, don’t interrupt your enemy when he is making mistakes. We have long warned about China. Their debt trap diplomacy, their walking back on agreements, and Huawei.

We were seen as the bullies afraid of another superpower and now look at China’s standing along the world.

everybody knows they ruined the world economy. Everybody sees how they bully their neighbors, walk back on the HK agreement, and commit cultural genocide against Uyghurs.

Now everybody is pulling back from manufacturing in China and trading with them. Countries like the UK don’t want to deal with Huawei anymore.

Trump did good, but China did a better job at taking down China.
I must add, sanctioning individual CCP members as we are planning to do now is excellent as well.

We can sanction members who are involved in Uyghur concentration camps and cracking down on Hong Kong, and the whole world will be on our side.

Can’t pull off the classic “you’re just hurting the [insert nation] people, not the government!”

Yeah, I don't really care if a bunch of people die. People always die. It doesn't mean it's magically okay to put people into house arrest 'for their good'. If someone doesn't want to heed the medical experts warnings I'm fine with that. The death rate would have to be so much higher than it is for me to be okay with another lockdown.

In three weeks we should have a new all time high in deaths right?
The government's duty, first and foremost, is to protect the safety of its citizens. Everything else comes second. Place that had implemented strict lockdown during the 1918 pandemic were the first to recover economically. Europe are faring much better in recent weeks after their strict lockdown. How many of your fellow American lives are you willing to sacrifice? 2 Ka day? 3K? Because that's where this is going.

If you don't believe a new peak is coming, you need to inject some common sense.
original.png

As of right now, 850 to 1000 Americans are dying unnecessarily because your government had failed to flatten the curve..

Last edited:
The government's duty, first and foremost, is to protect the safety of its citizens. Everything else comes second. Place that had implemented strict lockdown during the 1918 pandemic were the first to recover economically. Europe are faring much better in recent weeks after their strict lockdown. How many of your fellow American lives are you willing to sacrifice? 2 Ka day? 3K? Because that's where this is going.

If you don't believe a new peak is coming, you need to inject some common sense.
original.png

As of right now, 850 to 1000 Americans are dying unnecessarily because your government had failed to flatten the curve..
Okay now you're just making shit up. Flatten the curve never meant 'until the virus is not killing anyone'. Flatten the curve meant very specifically to give our hospitals breathing room to not be overrun. Again, I literally work for a large hospital system, we are not, and never have come close, to being over run.

I don't care about economics when you are literally talking about placing people in a far more strict house arrest than even the first time. Sure I'm okay with 5,000 a day dying, fuck it why not 10,000. I don't want my country to become China, ever. I can't imagine anything more laughable than someone pleading for the government to keep them safe from a virus by taking away their autonomy.

I'll tell you what, if you're so afraid of this virus killing you - you can stay inside. So can anyone that is afraid. The government isn't forcing anyone to go outside. I guess it scares you to have the responsibility in your hands. You don't need to go around convincing others to be scared to validate your own fear.

Last edited:
Imagine being so absurdly racist that your own fellow working class americans wanting rights while being black is equivalent to an atrocious foreign government with trillions of dollars trying to subversively dominate all future commerce and military.

Okay now you're just making shit up. Flatten the curve never meant 'until the virus is not killing anyone'. Flatten the curve meant very specifically to give our hospitals breathing room to not be overrun. Again, I literally work for a large hospital system, we are not, and never have come close, to being over run.

I don't care about economics when you are literally talking about placing people in a far more strict house arrest than even the first time. Sure I'm okay with 5,000 a day dying, fuck it why not 10,000. I don't want my country to become China, ever. I can't imagine anything more laughable than someone pleading for the government to keep them safe from a virus by taking away their autonomy.

I'll tell you what, if you're so afraid of this virus killing you - you can stay inside. So can anyone that is afraid. The government isn't forcing anyone to go outside. I guess it scares you to have the responsibility in your hands. You don't need to go around convincing others to be scared to validate your own fear.
You've failed to flatten the curve. That's the whole point. You have 61K cases per day and your daily fatality is back to 900. Flattening the curve means getting the cases to a point where it would not overwhelm the healthcare system. Texas and Florida are both reporting ICU capacity being filled to the max as of this moment. I seriously question your claim about working in a hospital system if you're not even aware of it.

2K3GP2WVEFDCPEZTA36MFL6PHE.jpg

CoronaChart_v2.jpg

You have an administration downplaying and dismissing the threat of the virus. You still don't have enough testing capacity or PPE to handle this properly. Majority of states are on the upswing and there is no coordinated federal response. If you think it's okay for Americans to die from incompetent, then maybe you don't actually like you country all that much.

Imagine being so absurdly racist that your own fellow working class americans wanting rights while being black is equivalent to an atrocious foreign government with trillions of dollars trying to subversively dominate all future commerce and military.

Black people already have every right that white people have. So it's impossible for "racists" to deny them those rights.

They have them under the constitution.

Comes into China thread and sees a retard talking about coronavirus in the US. Fuck Chy-na and your social credit score.

Black people already have every right that white people have. So it's impossible for "racists" to deny them those rights.

They have them under the constitution.
the war on drugs took away everyone’s 4th amendment rights. and the drug laws are enforced disproportionally more in black neighborhoods..

Back