China engaged in large-scale campaign to subvert U.S. government, private sector: FBI

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
the war on drugs took away everyone’s 4th amendment rights. and the drug laws are enforced disproportionally more in black neighborhoods..

There are more drugs in black neighborhoods. I understand Barry and the CIA had a big part in that, nonetheless black people still have every right a white person has.

There are more drugs in black neighborhoods. I understand Barry and the CIA had a big part in that, nonetheless black people still have every right a white person has.
you missed my point. somebody mentioned constitutional rights...

source.gif

Even in a thread thats not about BLM he manages to insert BLM. How pathetic is TS spewing his bullshit lol

He's right in this case. I live in China, life is more or less normal other than 25% or so of people wearing masks. Have to get temperature taken with a temporal scanner when entering some shopping malls or other large stores, but it's largely symbolic at this point.

China has done a great job of controlling the coronavirus, and it stems not only from the government being hardasses, but also from average citizens being diligent.
It comes from the threat of death for non compliance.

It comes from the threat of death for non compliance.
No, just aren't allowed into whatever place without a mask. Can call it oppression, nationalism, propaganda, whatever you want, but the fact remains that the people were more willing to work together to defeat the spread of the virus, and are now very much enjoying the results of that.

Back