China engaged in large-scale campaign to subvert U.S. government, private sector: FBI

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
The keyword is largescale.

They are bribing youths in different countrieas to promote pro Chinese Politicians
It’s been happening the last 10 years in Nicaragua. I’ve received several job offers from Chinese mineral companies for work in Nicaragua.

Please don't quote China statistics and then pretend you have a serious question to ask lol

I'm willing to admit certain states on the east coast seriously dropped the ball sure. I work in the largest hospital system in my state, I know we aren't doing badly at all lol.
Then what are you going to base your comparisons on? Even at ten times the official Chinese death toll, you'd still have triple that number of fatalities in US. Saying your country isn't doing badly because you work in one hospital system is like saying your house is fine because your room isn't on fire yet.

#1 case count and #1 fatalities in the world aren't accomplishments.

653BGA3IXJHCFMA7426HNY4SGI.jpg

It's not BLM protesters that are empowering China. In the grand scheme of things, they caused very little economic damage. What is empowering China is the isolationism that is becoming more and more prevalent among western countries. No single country can face up China (like no single country could face up the US) if others dont follow. The West needs to be united on this, but there have been a lot of push for the fragmentation of the West (dismantling the EU, US pulling out from their leadership position and treating thr EU like shit, etc )

How are you measuring this? Our deaths and hospitalizations are way down, the pandemic is almost over.

The US just had it´s highest number of new infections in a single day with over 60k. The number is rising, not falling
The US is moving up the list of death rate pr 100k

You already have 29 times the official death count compared to China. Even if China is lying and their real death toll is 10 times their official number, you'd still have triple the fatalities. Furthermore, you haven't even reached the peak yet.

Why is it so hard to admit that you've fucked up as a country?

Based on his comment, I'd wager that it's because he's pretty fucked up in the head.

I'll go ahead and say this, I don't give a fuck if we have 10x worse deaths than China. Not if it means we have to violate our constitution to achieve what they did .

USA
3,097,417 cases
133,977 deaths

China
83,572 cases
4,634 deaths

I can't say that Trump is empowering China, but he sure as hell is depowering USA with his stupidity.
Lmao if you believe the covid numbers coming out of China you are a dumb son of a bitch.

So much butthurt you can't accept that America is fucking up worse than China.

LIke I said, I don't believe Chinese numbers, I hate the CCP as much as any of you guys but, unlike you, I don't let this hate cloud my judgement.

China implemented a nationwide lockdown of its 1+ billion citizens in mid January. Ignoring China, if you actually read international news, you'll find that pretty much all countries that implemented a strict lockdown have the situation under control at this point. Just a few months back, Americans were calling them "overreacting" and exclaiming to the line of "we don't do lockdowns and deny basic human rights like Chai Nah!". The numbers may be fake but the lockdown and efforts are real.

How else do I know they have it under control? Look at the crazy measures that China is doing.
https://www.scmp.com/video/china/30...ies-fight-coronavirus-outbreak-some-twice-day
These are real. I've worked in China almost a decade and still have tons of friends in China, locals, Americans, Mexicans, Europeans, Japanese, South East Asians etc, and all of them can attest that China is carrying out exactly the type of disinfecting that you see in the video above, especially in the worse-hit areas. They've even gone to the extreme of physically sealing the homes of suspected carriers, because hey, it's China and they do what they want.

America, on the other hand, was reported to be No. 1 in pandemic preparedness in 2019. America's got the system and infrastructure in place to best handle outbreaks. And yet, America is No. 1 in active cases and deaths due to the latest pandemic. Why? Because systems don't work when only half the people follow it and you have a president that ignores common sense.

Hate China all you want, hate the CCP, hate their abuse of human rights, hate their infringement of IP or simply hate them for their overall jackass behaviour all you want. But if you're hurr durr retarded enough to deny that China is handling this virus way better than America, then YOU are part of the problem.
low level troll here.
don't bother with this one.

Cases dont matter if they don't result in hospitalization much less death. Both those metrics have been going down.
Spain, Italy, Belgium, UK.

I only looked at most recent deaths per capita,
USA got the highest score.

Run the numbers yourself, you'll see the same.

I think you are including the initial spike before government policy had much effect, that time has passed and the results of government policy is shining through, clear as day.

Nope. Death rate per infected is lower in the US. Numbers do not lie

Per infected???? Interesting choice, why would you compare to that?

Per infected would measure health care not government measures to stop spread.

Last edited:
Where does BLM fit into all of this? Marxism (BLM) is essentially Communism it could be a tri-frontal attack. With Covid, and tech-hacking. Biological, philosophical/political, technological and eventually militaristic! There now I’ll go to sleep with WW3 on my mind haha

It's not BLM protesters that are empowering China. In the grand scheme of things, they caused very little economic damage. What is empowering China is the isolationism that is becoming more and more prevalent among western countries. No single country can face up China (like no single country could face up the US) if others dont follow. The West needs to be united on this, but there have been a lot of push for the fragmentation of the West (dismantling the EU, US pulling out from their leadership position and treating thr EU like shit, etc )

The EU thing is a two-way street though. I've said before, several countries will end leaving the EU after all this peters out and Italy will be top the line - the EU failed to help them when they got smashed by covid, who stepped in? Yep. China. Everyone's friendly China, was the one sending PPE to Italy to help them, not the EU they pay to be a member of.

Italy will go soon, followed (in my opinion) by those countires that have become quite right-wing in the leadership, Hungary, Austria, places like that.

It could all well be getting sped up by Chinese interference.

Where does BLM fit into all of this? Marxism (BLM) is essentially Communism it could be a tri-frontal attack. With Covid, and tech-hacking. Biological, philosophical/political, technological and eventually militaristic! There now I’ll go to sleep with WW3 on my mind haha

I dunno, but it is quite feasible. If my country hated yours, and vice versa, and were big rivals in financial terms/world power terms.......if I was a sociopath, it'd make sense for me to take advantage of a pandemic in your country by paying a few thousand frustrated, angry youths to 'cause havoc' and make it even harder to get things under control.

There was BLM protests and they are to blame for all American covid deaths before and since they occurred (except the ones for which democrats are to blame).

I love with basic-bittch sherbros try to talk about large-scale complex multinational strategy of alliances.

For y'all, It always just boils down to "Just fuck those guys. Cancel it all" because you have no idea how to facilitate actual alliances and strategies. Like, honestly, if y'all had to actually create an alliance of some type (from scratch) do you even know how to begin? I assume it's Trump level "Tell them no until you get what you want".

Then what are you going to base your comparisons on? Even at ten times the official Chinese death toll, you'd still have triple that number of fatalities in US. Saying your country isn't doing badly because you work in one hospital system is like saying your house is fine because your room isn't on fire yet.

#1 case count and #1 fatalities in the world aren't accomplishments.

653BGA3IXJHCFMA7426HNY4SGI.jpg
Did you not read my post? I said even if we did have 10x their real number I wouldn't give a fuck since I would not want my country to be literally welding people into the homes to protect them from some virus

Yeah dude, just stop talking about China's statistics. You know they're bullshit, you are even implicitly stating such.

Why are you still talking about new cases? I thought you said our deaths would spiral any day now because they lag behind cases. Wasn't that over a week ago?

The EU thing is a two-way street though. I've said before, several countries will end leaving the EU after all this peters out and Italy will be top the line - the EU failed to help them when they got smashed by covid, who stepped in? Yep. China. Everyone's friendly China, was the one sending PPE to Italy to help them, not the EU they pay to be a member of.

Italy will go soon, followed (in my opinion) by those countires that have become quite right-wing in the leadership, Hungary, Austria, places like that.

Oh, I didn't mean to say that the EU doesn't have

I am not disputing that the grievances people feel towards the EU are not justified: I am simply thinking that the erosion of the EU hinders their ability to fight China (a fight which would require a common stance).

With regards to China helping Italy, it was a good PR stunt, i will give them that.

Back