China engaged in large-scale campaign to subvert U.S. government, private sector: FBI

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
About 50,000 cases per day and 700 new deaths is not almost over. Can you name a first world country that has done worse?

Going by death rate. UK, Spain, Italy, France, Canada. Even Germany has a worse death rate I believe

I woulndt be surprised if I heard china had 500k deaths.
come on now, believing Chinese official data

You have to be an absolute retard to quote Chinese government statistics on anything

Lol how is it clear to see? Their media is state run every thing you see from there is created by the government

How are you measuring this? Our deaths and hospitalizations are way down, the pandemic is almost over.

Because Trump is the one counting our numbers.
How could you possibly know whether China has it under control and how they accomplished that? Looks like it takes a genius to figure out that commie regimes are never to be trusted with any kind of data or "accomplishment".

Based on what evidence? You just admitted that their numbers are bullshit so how can you state that claim?

Imagine such TDS that you side with China over the US

LMFAO at these deranged loons

So much butthurt you can't accept that America is fucking up worse than China.

LIke I said, I don't believe Chinese numbers, I hate the CCP as much as any of you guys but, unlike you, I don't let this hate cloud my judgement.

China implemented a nationwide lockdown of its 1+ billion citizens in mid January. Ignoring China, if you actually read international news, you'll find that pretty much all countries that implemented a strict lockdown have the situation under control at this point. Just a few months back, Americans were calling them "overreacting" and exclaiming to the line of "we don't do lockdowns and deny basic human rights like Chai Nah!". The numbers may be fake but the lockdown and efforts are real.

How else do I know they have it under control? Look at the crazy measures that China is doing.
https://www.scmp.com/video/china/30...ies-fight-coronavirus-outbreak-some-twice-day
These are real. I've worked in China almost a decade and still have tons of friends in China, locals, Americans, Mexicans, Europeans, Japanese, South East Asians etc, and all of them can attest that China is carrying out exactly the type of disinfecting that you see in the video above, especially in the worse-hit areas. They've even gone to the extreme of physically sealing the homes of suspected carriers, because hey, it's China and they do what they want.

America, on the other hand, was reported to be No. 1 in pandemic preparedness in 2019. America's got the system and infrastructure in place to best handle outbreaks. And yet, America is No. 1 in active cases and deaths due to the latest pandemic. Why? Because systems don't work when only half the people follow it and you have a president that ignores common sense.

Hate China all you want, hate the CCP, hate their abuse of human rights, hate their infringement of IP or simply hate them for their overall jackass behaviour all you want. But if you're hurr durr retarded enough to deny that China is handling this virus way better than America, then YOU are part of the problem.

The keyword is largescale.

They are bribing youths in different countrieas to promote pro Chinese Politicians

LIke I said, I don't believe Chinese numbers, I hate the CCP as much as any of you guys but, unlike you, I don't let this hate cloud my judgement.

China implemented a nationwide lockdown of its 1+ billion citizens in mid January. Ignoring China, if you actually read international news, you'll find that pretty much all countries that implemented a strict lockdown have the situation under control at this point. Just a few months back, Americans were calling them "overreacting" and exclaiming to the line of "we don't do lockdowns and deny basic human rights like Chai Nah!". The numbers may be fake but the lockdown and efforts are real.

How else do I know they have it under control? Look at the crazy measures that China is doing.
https://www.scmp.com/video/china/30...ies-fight-coronavirus-outbreak-some-twice-day
These are real. I've worked in China almost a decade and still have tons of friends in China, locals, Americans, Mexicans, Europeans, Japanese, South East Asians etc, and all of them can attest that China is carrying out exactly the type of disinfecting that you see in the video above, especially in the worse-hit areas. They've even gone to the extreme of physically sealing the homes of suspected carriers, because hey, it's China and they do what they want.

America, on the other hand, was reported to be No. 1 in pandemic preparedness in 2019. America's got the system and infrastructure in place to best handle outbreaks. And yet, America is No. 1 in active cases and deaths due to the latest pandemic. Why? Because systems don't work when only half the people follow it and you have a president that ignores common sense.

Hate China all you want, hate the CCP, hate their abuse of human rights, hate their infringement of IP or simply hate them for their overall jackass behaviour all you want. But if you're hurr durr retarded enough to deny that China is handling this virus way better than America, then YOU are part of the problem.

This is the scarry part so many western nations are hurrdurring and seems not to think China is not capitalizing from their own incompetenxe and corruption.

Hurr durr.

You are legit retarded. Hopefully someone cements you into your shithole apartment

China watching America fuck up be like
<{jackyeah}>

That's not any evidence that China has a better case mortality rate than America . At all.

I'll go ahead and say this, I don't give a fuck if we have 10x worse deaths than China. Not if it means we have to violate our constitution to achieve what they did .

Going by death rate. UK, Spain, Italy, France, Canada. Even Germany has a worse death rate I believe
You just hit 61,000 cases a day. Your death per million is #9 in the world, behind France, UK, Sweden, Italy and Spain. If the past two days (993 and 890) are any indication, you will be top 3 fairly soon.

Canada and Germany are both doing better than you.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

You are legit retarded. Hopefully someone cements you into your shithole apartment
He's right in this case. I live in China, life is more or less normal other than 25% or so of people wearing masks. Have to get temperature taken with a temporal scanner when entering some shopping malls or other large stores, but it's largely symbolic at this point.

China has done a great job of controlling the coronavirus, and it stems not only from the government being hardasses, but also from average citizens being diligent.

That's not any evidence that China has a better case mortality rate than America . At all.

I'll go ahead and say this, I don't give a fuck if we have 10x worse deaths than China. Not if it means we have to violate our constitution to achieve what they did .
You already have 29 times the official death count compared to China. Even if China is lying and their real death toll is 10 times their official number, you'd still have triple the fatalities. Furthermore, you haven't even reached the peak yet.

Why is it so hard to admit that you've fucked up as a country?

UK close but no, others aren't even kinda close they are much lower.

Many of those you mentioned had high death rates before governments had time to react. Since then been they've done ok

You already have 29 times the official death count compared to China. Even if China is lying and their real death toll is 10 times their official number, you'd still have triple the fatalities. Furthermore, you haven't even reached the peak yet.

Why is it so hard to admit that you've fucked up as a country?
Please don't quote China statistics and then pretend you have a serious question to ask lol

I'm willing to admit certain states on the east coast seriously dropped the ball sure. I work in the largest hospital system in my state, I know we aren't doing badly at all lol.

About 50,000 cases per day and 700 new deaths is not almost over. Can you name a first world country that has done worse?
Cases dont matter if they don't result in hospitalization much less death. Both those metrics have been going down.
Spain, Italy, Belgium, UK.

UK close but no, others aren't even kinda close they are much lower.

Many of those you mentioned had high death rates before governments had time to react. Since then been they've done ok

Nope. Death rate per infected is lower in the US. Numbers do not lie

You just hit 61,000 cases a day. Your death per million is #9 in the world, behind France, UK, Sweden, Italy and Spain. If the past two days (993 and 890) are any indication, you will be top 3 fairly soon.

Canada and Germany are both doing better than you.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

You are arguing something different. You are not talking case fatality %

Has there been a response for the Russians placing bounties on our brave Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines?

Because I haven't heard anything but silence on the subject from the W.H.....

I'm just askin'...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back