Chick schools some dude in BJJ

In similar news...
My girlfriend and I were watching some KOTR fights tonight and we started to do some grappling afterwords. It was all fun and games until she got me into closed guard and slapped on a triangle!!! She hit me so hard with it that I couldn't do anything but tap. I don't think I've ever been so proud of her.

I wish I can see the link - too bad I'm on a public connection that is slow as fuck. Everyone has heard those stories from their gyms of guys that wouldn't tap to good females and would rather get put to sleep. Stupid.

E

Soulfly said:
In similar news...
My girlfriend and I were watching some KOTR fights tonight and we started to do some grappling afterwords. It was all fun and games until she got me into closed guard and slapped on a triangle!!! She hit me so hard with it that I couldn't do anything but tap. I don't think I've ever been so proud of her.

What more can you ask for, you have a grappling partner for life!

I've also rolled with some women in our bjj class and I noticed that they are more intense and aggressive than some of the other guys, they are naturally more competitive.

awwww that is so cute when your gf learns this stuff and taps the shit out of you!!!
go girl!!!

VampireMonk said:
awwww that is so cute when your gf learns this stuff and taps the shit out of you!!!
go girl!!!

Yes, yes it is.

females can be great grapplers...i've been hearing good things about kyra gracie's new student..she started 7 monthes ago i believe and has been tapping blue and purple belts like nothing

GracieMMABarra said:
females can be great grapplers...i've been hearing good things about kyra gracie's new student..she started 7 monthes ago i believe and has been tapping blue and purple belts like nothing
Hmm.. a girl that starts 7 months ago and taps blue belts and purple belts? What school is this?

Superbeast said:
After watching that video while drunk, God I'd like to poke her. Those thighs... MMM MMM BITCH!

That's what I like to see.

Cool video, the dude was pretty weak sauce but the chick still showed good technique and definately should be proud of her win.

Time_to_Lose said:
He didn't get schooled, it was a good fight

I dont know where you get that from dude, he was SMASHED bad. I cant see how he will ever get over that lol.

Soid said:
Hmm.. a girl that starts 7 months ago and taps blue belts and purple belts? What school is this?

I dont know, but the place must suck a big one.

Guts & Glory said:
Renzo's school sucks the big one, LMAO.
There's no girl I know of in Renzo's that has started 7 months ago and is tapping blues and purple belts. I'm assuming she has another school?

the guy was a jerk for dropping her like that, and he had bad sports man ship.

he blew her off. when it was a good match, and I'm sure she gave HIM credit.

what an A-hole.

I was happy for her, almost cried.

Time_to_Lose said:
He didn't get schooled, it was a good fight

I don't know what fight you where watching but that guy got pnwed!!!1 Even after he tried that gey Ricco slam on her. PNWED son.

Yeah what an unsportsman like show from the dude. She shoulda cranked that arm harder. Then when its broken, before the refs could stop her, slice his bicep! Ok maybe not, but I hate bad sportsmanship.

Don't see what the big deal of losing to a girl is. If you ever want to improve don't have stupid egos. Skill is skill, boy or girl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back