Chick schools some dude in BJJ

It just goes to show you should never fight a girl, because you can't win. If you win, you beat a girl. If you lose, you lost to a girl.

I think I would be too distracted to roll with a woman. I would have a wood 10 sec into the fight.

Now onto this fight, good for her. Her legs looked strong too.

Man i hate those stuff.
He is in a lose/lose situation.
God damn that guy is embarressed.

that dude has never practiced a collar choke in his life.

i think she was bigger than him too.

good kill on her part.

can someone repost or let us know the proper codec?

DIVX codec needed.

Wow that guy looked like hes been grappling for 2 months. Good for her, but then again, she wasn't facing anyone great neither. She probably would've kicked my ass.

thats gotta suck for the guy i'd be real mad if i lost to a girl ... congrats to her though for a year of training she did damn well

anyone who is shocked at this video obviously hasnt rolled with a girl who is way better than them - and she obviously outclassed that guy. technique > strength, even for the ladies.

Soid said:
Wow that guy looked like hes been grappling for 2 months. Good for her, but then again, she wasn't facing anyone great neither. She probably would've kicked my ass.
I beg to differ...

he looked like he hadn't had more than 2 classes...

He looked pissed, but why would he be so suprised to get beaten by a woman of comparable strength and possibly better training/conditioning? Time to break down the barriers.

just shows that jiu- jitsu works..so keep training

Yea that guy looked prity green, but thats still very impressive!

After watching that video while drunk, God I'd like to poke her. Those thighs... MMM MMM BITCH!

Steeltwo said:
that dude has never practiced a collar choke in his life.

Eh, it was no gi...

She did very well. Congrats to her!

That video certainly inspired me to train harder.

And to never let anyone record me rolling with a tough looking girl.

if you never seen a tough chick, then you aint
looked around hard enough.

a tough guy will loose to a tough chick and have no problem that it was a chick!

cradle234 said:
when i was in high school wrestling, i had to wrestle some state champion's sister.. she was at 103 weigt class.. THANK GOD i beat her at the first period.

You beat her when she got her period?

Back