Chick schools some dude in BJJ

no offense to the girl, she looks very good. But that guy she was rolling with had no clue in the world what he was doing. He was a noob if I ever saw one.

She got side control. She passed his half guard. She got mount. Dude bucked out of mount into a triangle. She schooled him, game over.

MainstreamIdiot said:
She got side control. She passed his half guard. She got mount. Dude bucked out of mount into a triangle. She schooled him, game over.

Big time...

My wrestling team in high school had a female on it. Unfortunately it also had some seriously disrespectful assholes that led to her leaving. But she was damn good, and this girl seems to have serious skills in BJJ. The look on the guys face after losing is priceless.

Paragon BJJ in the house!! Jeff Glover and Bill Cooper own!! :)

SonicGroove said:
Paragon BJJ in the house!! Jeff Glover and Bill Cooper own!! :)

Hell yeah, there's no other way to put it...

The guy is a white belt for sure... too noob... probs for the girl, for overcoming the muscle with the skill...

IMO women should fight in womens division and men fight in mens division. With that being said I'm glad she whooped his ass.

cradle234 said:
when i was in high school wrestling, i had to wrestle some state champion's sister.. she was at 103 weigt class.. THANK GOD i beat her at the first period.
You wrestled her during her first period?? That's gross.

I feel so good about beating the chicks in my BJJ school now :D They have no excuse now.. ;)

Nice work. Nice ass too.

I can't tell if she is pretty though. Damn poor quality video.

props to that girl. i feel very sorry for the guy, must been hell of an embarrassing end for him.

That's great. Props to her. I would like to think that getting beat by a girl isn't the......bad thing it used to be. I think in the lighter wieght classes strength and power isn't that far of a gap between men and women...especially when there is no striking involved. Good luck to your team in the future.

Time_to_Lose said:
He didn't get schooled, it was a good fight

even if it is a good fight the guy got schooled....if the guy won it woulda been like "so what, you beat a girl" - not my opinion just how the vast majority of people think

i havent seen the fight but thats just my experience with that type of situation

that guy can either let that scar him for life, or realize that grappling is grappling...that girl would prolly take out a lot of other guys his skill level also, and just give props where props are due

and no, this isnt the guy who got beat

haha

rocafili said:
I fell sorry for the guy

Who cares. I don't think this should stop him from competing. But then there are aholes who will tease about it like schoolchildren.

Back