Chicago

People from the city are usually pretty friendly, its a lot of suburbanites that are uptight assholes. Although Lincoln Park and Lakeview are full of trixies and chads, unless you dont mind the frat scene in a big city.

Although I will say no trip to Chicago is complete without visiting the Wieners Circle in Lincoln Park at 2 a.m on Friday night.

i've lived in chicago all my life, and i never really "got" that place. Whenever I want a dog, I'll stick to Jim's original at union and maxwell

i've lived in chicago all my life, and i never really "got" that place. Whenever I want a dog, I'll stick to Jim's original at union and maxwell

Haha yeah, I was being sarcastic to an extent, although it is definitely an experience.

I love Jim's and Maxwell, I used to work a few blocks away from there. I need to go back sometime.

People from the city are usually pretty friendly, its a lot of suburbanites that are uptight assholes. Although Lincoln Park and Lakeview are full of trixies and chads, unless you dont mind the frat scene in a big city.

Although I will say no trip to Chicago is complete without visiting the Wieners Circle in Lincoln Park at 2 a.m on Friday night.

Yeah, there are parts of the Suburbs you don't want to go to either for sure.

Haha yeah, I was being sarcastic to an extent, although it is definitely an experience.

I love Jim's and Maxwell, I used to work a few blocks away from there. I need to go back sometime.

Alot of people are big on Jimmy O's.. not bad stuff, but I never got into the hype. Alot of good shit around where I'm at too.

Alot of people are big on Jimmy O's.. not bad stuff, but I never got into the hype. Alot of good shit around where I'm at too.

I was at the Naper Settlement last night for that All Hallows Eve deal.

Nice reminder of why I fucking hate teenagers these days.

Avoid the south side, especially if you are white and well dressed. I don't even feel.comfortable there as a minority

Back