Crime Chicago and other cities suing Kia and Hyundai for rampant car thefts.

Telluride looks great. I wish they made one with like the Stinger awd drivetrain. Kind of would be an awesome budget Trackhawk. But I think that Hyundai GV80 3.5T may kind of be that. Think that motor is a larger displacement version of what's in those Stingers. Which has proven to be a pretty impressive motor for a heavy ass modern car.

But even those Stingers are pretty impressive. I went to the drag strip for test & tune on my street car. There were 2 Stingers that were absolutely destroying all the modern bolt on Hemi challengers/chargers , bolt on GM LS/LT cars, and bolt on SBF, 3 valve, 4 valve , & Coyote Mustangs. Was very impressed.

I think it's different a bit than the gun argument. I would liken more to suing a gun company for a defective gun, while still blaming them for the gun violence. There is merit in the lawsuit for the shitty product but blaming them for the other stuff is railroading.

But following this issue for a few years actually made me cross a Stinger off my daily driver replacement list & the GV80 off my Mom's new SUV list.

Look man, everything you said before the gun part….not a car engine guy. I see a telluride, new bronco, or Range Rover and I get moist.

To tweak the gun argument a bit more, I have thought about it and the most perfect way I can relate the two is to sue gun manufacturers for not including a gun or trigger lock

O when realnvoctims start to clear the gene pool then they will come and say how we need to calm down and stop doing this then you really double down and off as many car thief as possible

Oh, I fucking guarantee that a few motorists start offing car jackers or car thieves in the act-when warranted(you can’t just shoot someone for simply stealing your car), then it will be a tragedy and so and so hung out with the wrong crowd and maybe we charge the car owner with murder because so and so was 15….My point, is that they only really seem to care when it’s the shitbags getting iced. Why? Because that’s their voters’ base families.

Back