Crime Chicago and other cities suing Kia and Hyundai for rampant car thefts.

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
In a ridiculous, but unsurprising move, Chicago mayor, Brandon Johnson, has filed a lawsuit against the auto makers for failure to install anti-theft chips.
Johnson claims that Kia and Hyundai are responsible for the extreme uptick in car thefts of these brands that are being used in other crimes such as thefts, robberies, and murders.

Brought to you by the same people that sue gun manufacturers for people using weapons to commit crimes. They blame these companies instead of the criminals and the criminal culture that leads to these types of situations.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willsk...s-in-the-city-and-nationwide/?sh=4116c8f43680

In a ridiculous, but unsurprising move, Chicago mayor, Brandon Johnson, has filed a lawsuit against the auto makers for failure to install anti-theft chips.
Johnson claims that Kia and Hyundai are responsible for the extreme uptick in car thefts of these brands that are being used in other crimes such as thefts, robberies, and murders.

Brought to you by the same people that sue gun manufacturers for people using weapons to commit crimes. They blame these companies instead of the criminals and the criminal culture that leads to these types of situations.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willsk...s-in-the-city-and-nationwide/?sh=4116c8f43680
jfc, does liberal brain rot have any bounds? blame everything and everyone, except the ones who actually commit crime...

What didn't you understand? I said, car companies are greedy, so im all for them getting sued or going out of business. I wish the US didn't bail out a few of them years ago.
Wait you’re telling me they are businesses who are design to make money ? Well mind blown . Get rid of all car company’s we don’t need them

What didn't you understand? I said, car companies are greedy, so im all for them getting sued or going out of business. I wish the US didn't bail out a few of them years ago.
You hope hundreds of thousands of people lose their jobs, we lose competition in the the market (which would give the existing companies the ability to be even more greedy) which would stifle innovation and prices, because a select few people are refusing to prosecute car thefts? And it isn't limited to car thefts that's the issue, that's just a high value asset that is capable of being stolen.

Also Kia and Hyundai weren't bailed out by America, they aren't American companies.

I forgive them... Chicago gave us Jordan GOAT and the 90's Bulls...
But Chicago also spawned the Obamas... and Rahm Emmanuel. And Mayor Lightfoot...

That alone makes it unforgivable.
Blamed Walmart for closing down due to theft.
And now suing Kia and Hyundai???

Back