Chicago: 59 people shot and 8 dead since Friday

They should just send national Guard in to sweep the streets of chIraq and stop fucking around. Win win for everyone.

I don't understand the mentality of people that live in these places. You can get a minimum wage job and move into a safe area with roommates. How do people stay in places like this and then complain about the crime around them? Just move.

This shit doesn't exist in third world countries that enforce the law. I was travelling overseas recently and the police had the power to randomly drug test people on the street. You test positive, you go to jail. That would never fly in the US. It would instantly clean up these dangerous areas within a week though.

The US has more people in jail than any country in the world. You need less reasons to cram people into the criminal factory that are US prisons. The brutal fact is that the gov just doesnt care enough to solve these problems. Theyd rather make shit up about how their 600 billion dollar defense budget is underfunded.

Yeah, uh lebron interjects himself for weic garner and Trayvon. Why should he care for their lives but not these?

It's his money, pretty sure he can support whatever he wants. I doubt he's concerned with what a nobody on Sherdog thinks lol. Still doing more than most for what he believes in.

It's his money, pretty sure he can support whatever he wants. I doubt he's concerned with what a nobody on Sherdog thinks lol. Still doing more than most for what he believes in.

I find that when people are doing charity or standing up for a cause, people who dont like it undermine them with bad logic.

'You standing up for endangered tigers but i dont see you saying anything about starving kids in Africa!'

Yes it can.
Graduate high school
Stay out of jail
No children out of wedlock

Follow those rules and a large chunk of society's problems go away in two generations

No, no and no.

#YOLO

I find that when people are doing charity or standing up for a cause, people who dont like it undermine them with bad logic.

'You standing up for endangered tigers but i dont see you saying anything about starving kids in Africa!'

That makes sense.

Majestic tigers are endangered, starving african kids are not.

It seems they have 10% kill shot. Is it me or is it really low number? Thank god they are shit aimers
It's worse than that actually, that's more like 10% for everyone that gets hit. Just imagine how bad they are when you factor in all the bullets fired that doesn't hit a target at all. Ouch! Horrible numbers, they need few lessons on the target range if you ask me.
Yeah they are cowards who drive by and shoot, or maybe close their eyes when they squeeze that trigger lmao. Definitely aren’t spending time down at the range. Thankfully.

I have no idea the solution but something needs to do to curb this rate of violence.

Just fyi

Someone IS talking about it... so you cant say no one is. Havent listened to this yet but I will tonight.

David Simon said it best 15 years ago when he was making the Wire.

To paraphrase: this is what happens when major industries leave cities and little opportunity is left.

Just fyi

Someone IS talking about it... so you cant say no one is. Havent listened to this yet but I will tonight.

Be careful when you post Tommy's stuff. His haters love to target fans.

I’m debating his logic not his money

They should just send national Guard in to sweep the streets of chIraq and stop fucking around. Win win for everyone.
Eventually the funding will run out for the National Guard. How about we save that money and put it towards schools, family education, job opportunity and what not.

Remember when it was FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS that an American President was letting this happen in an American city, and when Trump won Chicago was going to clean up its act or he was going to send in the National Guard?

Yeah, that didn’t happen.

trump-chicago-tweet-1-25-17-410x300.png

He must have stashed that one away right next to the opioid task force.

Let Obama come out on the subject.

Target practice and higher calibre guns should fix this.

Too many misses.

Back