Chicago: 59 people shot and 8 dead since Friday

Well, its good that Trump has an anti-refugee stance.
The last thing refugees from War-torn countries need is to be exposed to American Levels of violence.

It seems they have 10% kill shot. Is it me or is it really low number? Thank god they are shit aimers
It's worse than that actually, that's more like 10% for everyone that gets hit. Just imagine how bad they are when you factor in all the bullets fired that doesn't hit a target at all. Ouch! Horrible numbers, they need few lessons on the target range if you ask me.

I don't understand the mentality of people that live in these places. You can get a minimum wage job and move into a safe area with roommates. How do people stay in places like this and then complain about the crime around them? Just move.

Must not be as simple as you thought it was.

Just repeat the first 3 words you wrote and meditate on that

So the question is why are these events not reported as the active shooter type events that they are were gang members are firing into a crowd of people. Its because it doesn't fit the premolded narrative that the media wants pushed.

Also the cause according to city leaders is there are too many guns on the streets. Really so lets have people get gunned down like cattle with no way to defend themselves but think there are too many guns on the street. Its pathetic.

Its a shame as a former resident of Chi-town to see what crap its been turned into by idiot politicians and brainwashed minds.

If you wanna see something bizarre go onto thecoli's lockerroom forum and look at their thread on this. A few get what's going on but many claim this is a systematic act of white supremacy. Most are blaming the police but one dude even said there's a white mercenary army in chicago killing blacks. I'm not sure if he's trolling or not.

For the record, I'm aware of how historical events influence our present. I think we are, for the most part, past that though in most parts of our country. People will disagree but oh well. In any case look at Chicago and Illinois's politics for a better idea.
Lol, that's like a black version of our karate forum. I clicked on the topic about a black Alexander or Genghis Khan, they are claiming Hannibal Barca was black. Hannibal, like other Carthaginian elites, was Phoenician, middle eastern, certainly not a black african. The other carthaginians were probably not black either but berber.
Their proof is that there is a coin with a black guy and an elephant from a website, no scientific references, we don't even know if the coin exists.
And instead of liking posts they dab them.

Well, its good that Trump has an anti-refugee stance.
The last thing refugees from War-torn countries need is to be exposed to American Levels of violence.

How are those no go zones in Germany? Along with leading the modern world with terrorist attacks perpetrated in your country. Don't throw stones.

Blaming Obama for Chicago was disingenuous and wrong but you should probably have brushed up on your facts before posting this.
What facts did I get wrong?

It seems they have 10% kill shot. Is it me or is it really low number? Thank god they are shit aimers
you ever hold a gun sideways and push it forward from around nipple level when you shoot? Not easy to hit targets...

"Chicago has struggled with high shooting and murder rates in recent years. Waller said shootings are down 30% from 2017, and murders are down 25%.
June marked 15 straight months of fewer killings and shootings, police said. However, on June 25, at least 21 were shot and two died."

Let's not miss the forest for the trees

Yea but weren't the shooting the passed few years at record high? I think they were as high as the Capone days.

Keep electing Democratic mayors, Chicago. They are really doing great work.

Yea but weren't the shooting the passed few years at record high? I think they were as high as the Capone days.

I didn't think so, but I could be wrong

EDIT: No, I just checked. Never eclipsed early 90s levels. But 2016 was the highest since like 1992 or thereabout.

Quote from my local news source about this:

Police say gang members are using large summer crowds as cover in some cases, adding that “they shoot into a crowd, no matter who they hit”

Just vile

How are those no go zones in Germany? Along with leading the modern world with terrorist attacks perpetrated in your country. Don't throw stones.

The no-go zones don't exist.
Can you please show me a source that Germany is leading the world in terrorist attacks.

But don't take this as bullying please we don't need another school shooting in the US.
You are not finished turning your schools into fortresses yet.

Why should Lebron do anything about this? He's not from Chicago and has no ties to Chicago from what I know.

Yeah, uh lebron interjects himself for weic garner and Trayvon. Why should he care for their lives but not these?

Back