Cheerleader Kendall Jones kills lots of animals and smiles next to their bodies.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What a piece of shit she is.
I get enjoyment and feel awe while looking at the animals when they are alive, she get fun by ending their lives, very strange indeed.

Old story but so what?
Click on the pic.

All I see is an attractive woman trying to save the life of a choking leopard by effecient use of the Harry Hamlin manuever.

Nonsense and disgusting.

She looks like a stupid cunt.

Are you hating on hunting/hunters in general? Is it illegal to kill cheetahs? Do you just hate blondes?

I need more info to know what to be outraged about!

Hunting Cheetahs is not illegal in some countries. FYI. So....damn blondes!

I mean, it is what it is. We can't feign outrage when far worse is done regularly right under our nose.

But, yeah, IIRC she got hit pretty hard on social media and deleted her instagram.

Nonsense and disgusting.

She looks like a stupid cunt.

So were you outraged at the current administration's liberalization of trophy hunting imports?

Similarly, the GOP has consistently opposed animal mistreatment regulations, and even spearheaded ag gag laws the hugely penalize reporting on animal mistreatment by activists. Does that get your goat?

I think “mind your business” is extremely underrated these days

Are you hating on hunting/hunters in general? Is it illegal to kill cheetahs? Do you just hate blondes?

I need more info to know what to be outraged about!

<Lmaoo>

Cant tell a difference between a cheetah and a leopard bruh?

I think “mind your business” is extremely underrated these days

I think that when you post pics to social media for attention to your activities, that defense is kinda waived.

Now, if she were a trans woman trying to take a shit, I'd suspect your sensibilities would remain geared toward letting live?

So were you outraged at the current administration's liberalization of trophy hunting imports?

Similarly, the GOP has consistently opposed animal mistreatment regulations, and even spearheaded ag gag laws the hugely penalize reporting on animal mistreatment by activists. Does that get your goat?

yes it does. It's not like I am 100% in line with everything the GOP does. Aside from the hypocrisy of champions like Di Caprio, who uses his private jets frequently while fighting against climate change in public - If we talk about climate and nature I tend to agree with liberals more than with conservatives.

and people who kill animals just for fun are scum in my eyes. this also refers to Trump jr. This shouldn't even be a right vs left thing.

You mean those changes Obama made to the import of elephant and lion trophies from Zimbabwe? That his administration made because they didn't agree with how Zimbabwe was handling the hunting of said animals?

If it was a legal and certified hunt, then the outrage is certainly disproportionate.

Reading the comments of the people who were opposed to this hunt on the Twitter page posted in this thread was far more disturbing. People were wishing extreme ills to fall upon her, and even her unborn children. That's a pathological level of outrage.

On the fence here. I’m gonna need more pics of her smiling next to dead animals.

Edit: I looked them up myself and I don’t think that chick in the OP is who TS says she is. I think he’s got the wrong girl

I think that when you post pics to social media for attention to your activities, that defense is kinda waived.

Now, if she were a trans woman trying to take a shit, I'd suspect your sensibilities would remain geared toward letting live?
No it would be the same it’s not always a team vs team thing and you have a point about social media but don’t like it ? Block or unfollow her I’m tired of the outrage police mob mentality it’s destructive.

No it would be the same it’s not always a team vs team thing and you have a point about social media but don’t like it ? Block or unfollow her I’m tired of the outrage police mob mentality it’s destructive.

I agree with you in some instances, but not this one. I would never presume to tell someone to just ignore something in the public talking space that really offends their notions of decency, such as killing endangered animals for sport.

Damn... She looks like she could be some kin to Gary Busey!

Thats an ugly woman..

Her forehead looks like a dogs puffy butthole.

images

dVDJiez.gif

As long as people eat factory farmed animals in cages. That to me is worse than killing an animal on a reservation that at least lived a life in non claustrophobic environment.

I am not against hunting or eating meat i do feel we overconsume meat too mucj for our own health. And feel all countries should have laws outlawing caging animals or factory farming. Doing this would raise price of meat but that would be good. The west consumes more than ever in human history.

You can make a darwinist and religioud argument against the trans thing. You could also towards animals but religions actuslly say to take care and treat animals good before you kill them. I read some people argue against crating and caging.

How boring must your life must be to worry about this kinda stuff.

Back