Cheerleader Kendall Jones kills lots of animals and smiles next to their bodies.

well, usually serial killers torture and kill the animals in brutal fashion.

Don't get me wrong, I think trophy hunting is sad, and that this person is a cunt.. but I do not think that is a fair train of thought.
I think its a difference of degrees.
I have nothing against hunting like @12ga describes. I think its important and a valuable skill, but to kill an animal just because its rare, or beautiful, oftentimes with no real skill involved, and then posing with pictures of the dead animal for keepsakes and keeping trophies... creepy af.

I think its a difference of degrees.
I have nothing against hunting like @12ga describes. I think its important and a valuable skill, but to kill an animal just because its rare, or beautiful, oftentimes with no real skill involved, and then posing with pictures of the dead animal for keepsakes and keeping trophies... creepy af.

true that. I think the strongest parallel is the trophy aspect. Especially since the animal was likely not even fighting back or even knew they were being hunted.

As a GoT analogy it's difference between Ned Stark and Joffrey.

Ned will swing the axe as a duty (i.e. hunting for skins, food, or culling to help population control etc)

Joffrey just likes swinging the axe.

I groan over scarce animals being killed. Deer need population control and hunting manages the heard like predators used to do. But killing a lion or a leopard or an elephant is just being a dick.

Yup. They do it to show their friends they are "great white hunter" or some shit. Thats why she posted it on the internet for world to see. It's psycho ego thing. Look I have a PhD in hunting and you have to control populations - some places the government ever hires hunters to do culls after biologists/epidemiologists make a determination as to quantities needed for sustainable populations. But thats not whats going on with these aftrican hunts. They are rare even endangered in some cases. And this ego tripper isnt even gonna eat it. 100% evil IMO.

My brother and I were invited for one of these free private jet whole nine yards by owner of a major pizza chain where he's an officer. We didnt go.

Last edited:
Take your MAGA cap off for a second, and put on your thinking cap.
You're one of the most predictable, partisan hack posters on this site.

I said the hunters..the HUMAN hunters watching and LAUGHING (and in some videos i saw, holding down the pig while the dogs attacked) while their dogs chewed on the faces of live squealing pigs was psychotic. Dogs are going to be dogs. Humans have choice. When you choose to prolong the suffering, you are piece of shit.
How the hell do you possibly find fault in that?
I have hunted. I have fired guns. I have killed animals for food on my grandparents farm.
I am not against hunting, eating meat, or guns. I am against being a cunt.

Dogs can only hunt with the tools they have. There aren't a lot of dogs thst can kill a hog quickly and painlessly.

Ever seen wolves hunt? It's brutal and painful for the prey.

It's so brutal, they have to edit the shit out of it just to get it on TV.

I’m not a hunter and don’t care to kill things for fun, but I don’t care if others do. It doesn’t affect me one way or another.

Overpopulation of pigs, deers, wolves, etc, is bad for the environment, and will be unsustainable for those animals. And their numbers will wipe out the natural resources. I have no issue with culling invasive, or overpopulated species, so long as it's done humanely.

I don't know much about pig hunting, but I've seen some videos of these guys letting their dogs go to town on some pigs while they sit back and laugh. That's in the same psycho boat as this trophy hunting for me. Taking pleasure in killing something ,and/or not being able to see the animal as a living being is where the problem is here for me.
The actual practice of hunting is not an issue.
You can hunt without being a cunt.

In west texas where i'm originally from these guys would use pitbulls to rip them up for an hour of agonizing death. Oftentimes the dogs (man best friend) would die too while they watch with gun in hand. There is some sickos out there.

I’m not a hunter and don’t care to kill things for fun, but I don’t care if others do. It doesn’t affect me one way or another.
All these serial killers did that as kids... Yes it effects us. People that have no empathy and take pleasure in killing are dangerous throughout life. Not saying they will be serial killers but they will act in ways antisocial for sure.

Dogs can only hunt with the tools they have. There aren't a lot of dogs thst can kill a hog quickly and painlessly.

Ever seen wolves hunt? It's brutal and painful for the prey.

It's so brutal, they have to edit the shit out of it just to get it on TV.

Honestly, is English your first language? You routinely do this.
I even capitalized what the issue was to help you out.
Dogs are NOT the problem. HUMANS TAKING PLEASURE in killing is my issue.
Instead of watching and taking joy in the dogs mauling the animals, they could have shot the pig and given it a quick death.

As another poster pointed out above, there are also guys that don't even put protective vests on their dogs, so they end up getting shredded up by the boars. These people have no respect or cares for life. To be able to not care, and/or take joy in watching something die makes you a piece of shit.
Stop being a contrarian. You won't turn into a liberal if you agree with me that the sun is hot, or that Hitler is evil.

All these serial killers did that as kids... Yes it effects us. People that have no empathy and take pleasure in killing are dangerous throughout life. Not saying they will be serial killers but they will act in ways antisocial for sure.
Seriously.
This is such common sense. I don't know if these people are really this stupid, or are just trying to be contrarians. If you see a guy laughing at videos of animals being tortured, is that a guy you want to hang out with?
Do you think that guy is more likely, or less likely to be a psycho that is into other bad shit?

Real life killers usually get their start by killing or abusing animals. A person that has little care for other living beings has the potential to be a dangerous person--not just for animals, but for humans as well.
How is it that this needs to be spelled out?

Last edited:
So now you can't have fun while hunting and you can't share and be proud of your experiences after the fact?

Better point that judgmental finger at anyone who smiles while taking a picture with a fish...or a burger.

Seriously.
This is such common sense. I don't know if these people are really this stupid, or are just trying to be contrarians. If you see a guy laughing at videos of animals being tortured, is that a guy you want to hang out with?
Do you think that guy is more likely, or less likely to be a psycho that is into other bad shit?

Real life killers usually get their start by killing or abusing animals. A person that has little care for other living beings has the potential to be a dangerous person--not just for animals, but for humans as well.
How is it that this needs to be spelled out?
Yeah but ones that dont become serial killers do other stuff very dangeros. Like become a polticain and allow coal companies to poison water supply for the right price because they dont GAF about people... Dozens of other ways antisocial behavior manifests and makes them dangerous to us. So yeah I don't cotton those type of hunters or poachers.. I actually beat down one poacher once shooting texas sissortails under a bridge with his boys and all were laughing at it. Spit in his face it it went down. Police came and arrested him and his sons.

I'm torn here.

I'm a meat eater
If it was possible I'd hunt my own
Hunter conservation is important

Don't think I'll ever understand the desire people have to destroy another being for fun however.

I’ve hunted my whole life; that being said, I’ve never killed anything that I didn’t feel some sadness about it. I can’t remember how often I’ve taken my finger off the trigger and let the animal go because I was just enjoying the moment too much.

I would be fine with using a tranquilizer gun, snapping some pics and sending a big buck on its way.

It’s the people who enjoy the act of killing more than the hunt that bother me.

Title is misleading. Makes her sound like a nut job killing and torturing domestic animals.

Back