Cheerleader Kendall Jones kills lots of animals and smiles next to their bodies.

Hotter than what the OP put up.
Doesnt even look like the same person

The sub-saharan sun is brutal on white flesh.

You're right, that doesn't look like the same person.

Bunch of whiny bitches complaining. Next bear hunt i do im taking pics of gutting, skinning, quartering, boiling and eating etc.

I don't think leopards are threatened and there have been cases of them moving into cities. The most adaptable of all the big cats. Suck it up pansies.

The sub-saharan sun is brutal on white flesh.

You're right, that doesn't look like the same person.
Facial features dont look like the girl.
Put up some pics. Shes hot and we should all bang her.
Together.

Bunch of insecure men itt. You can cook it, she'll hunt it.

What’s the story here? Hunting for food and population control is a-ok in my book.

The faux outrage is mildly-credible.

We’ve got people slaughtering one another in our very own streets. Let’s get our priorities straight, folks.

The faux outrage is mildly-credible.

We’ve got people slaughtering one another in our very own streets. Let’s get our priorities straight, folks.

Well, they could be outraged about both. Leopards vs. humans isn’t really a zero sum problem. But I do agree one is worse from the perspective of “team people.”

Sickening. People who get pleasure from killing majestic, intelligent animals have serious character flaws.

I'm not the biggest fan of hunting and all but whatever I guess. I just think deep down inside these people would never hunt if they couldn't post it on Twitter/IG. It's a shame they're destroying life in the name of attention whoring.

You sound like you have a big ego.

Just to spite the bitches in here since I find their crying amusing. I havent taken a hunting photo since i was 16 since i find them stupid.

Thank jesus TS wasn't born a 100years ago, would have starved to death.

I don't hunt, but don't judge those who do, even though I don't like it much

images
WOOD

If it was LEGAL Hunting, then who the fuck cares???

Back