Cheating girlfriend gets punked by both guys

aBK89mQ_460sa.gif

Why would you show us this! :( /depression

More men need to get along these these two gents.

Was hoping for better. This shit was beta. The guy who did it the wedding when he found out she was fucking his best man was a lot better. Humiliation is much better when it's front of people the person actually gives a shit about.

Pretty sure that vid reached everybody she knows, and the humiliation comes a bit later.

They actually took the high road on this one.

She'll never hold herself accountable for anything though.

Did she deserve it? Wow TS
She is a fucking cheater..Bitch gets what she deserves

No wonder she cheated on them. They both seem like shitheads.

And to people saying she didn't seem to care, she did care. She was embarrassed and most likely afraid that one guy man handled her into a room with another guy and blocked the only exist. She was probably afraid of bodily harm.

She holds the clothes up as a barrier between her and BF #2.

They shouldn't have done that or treated her in that way. Calling her slut over and over with all of those guys in the room. She should sue them and destroy them. Them taping it and putting it online just makes it worse.

Idiots.
There is no excuse for cheating

I can't see the video, think it's been taken down.

Still, I don't have a problem with a cheater being exposed.

There is no excuse for cheating

there is no excuse for cornering people and assaulting them, in a group no less after you just handled someone under false pretenses.

there are plenty of excuses for cheating and she is entitled to sleep with as many people as she wants, don't kid yourself.

I'm wondering if the first guy is even her bf and not some betamax douche who's just obsessed with her

Back