Cheating girlfriend gets punked by both guys

It may have a tad harsh, but you're not going to convince me that playing two guys is not equally harsh. It's nice to see them working together instead of fighting.

Bunch of white knights in this thread. Makes me sick. As for the bith, she got what she deserved. I would have tried to humilated her a bit more though. Maybe spat on her.

Everything is "get it on camera to go viral" these days. Makes me sick.

This 100% All parties involved were more concerned about that aspect. One of the pitfalls of the digital age, imo.

the title would fit a p0rnstar punishment scene.

I'm sure she won't mind it going viral.

Red Light will offer her a handsome sum which I'm sure she'll happily accept.

She's a cum dumpster and she deserved to get shamed as would any man or woman.

What? Hot college girls sleep around? Quick, somebody call the news.

The only losers I see here are the two guys who evidently thought they were the only ones tapping that ass.

Yeah i feel the same way

These guys look like complete assholes who can't deal with their problems like men

*uck that cheating bitc*, but those guys are still tools.

Those guys acted like bitches.

It wasn't a gentlemen thing to do.

Cheating isn'tt very classy either.

This probably shouldn't have been posted online, but what the girl did is just as bad IMO.

Yeah i feel the same way

These guys look like complete assholes who can't deal with their problems like men

The concept was fine. just lacked execution. She looked more alpha than they did by not giving a shit lol

Karma is a bitch. I don't agree with how they did it...but its done....and the universe turns as it should.

Got what she deserved. All of you defending her are doing so because she's cute. She showed no remorse whatsoever, most sluts would at least get upset because they were caught; she didn't even give a fuck. In fact, it's hard to even say she got what she deserved, because she clearly doesn't even give a shit.

No wonder she cheated on them. They both seem like shitheads.

And to people saying she didn't seem to care, she did care. She was embarrassed and most likely afraid that one guy man handled her into a room with another guy and blocked the only exist. She was probably afraid of bodily harm.

She holds the clothes up as a barrier between her and BF #2.

They shouldn't have done that or treated her in that way. Calling her slut over and over with all of those guys in the room. She should sue them and destroy them. Them taping it and putting it online just makes it worse.

Idiots.

No wonder she cheated on them. They both seem like shitheads.

And to people saying she didn't seem to care, she did care. She was embarrassed and most likely afraid that one guy man handled her into a room with another guy and blocked the only exist. She was probably afraid of bodily harm.

She holds the clothes up as a barrier between her and BF #2.

They shouldn't have done that or treated her in that way. Calling her slut over and over with all of those guys in the room. She should sue them and destroy them. Them taping it and putting it online just makes it worse.

Idiots.

How do you know they are always shitheads? Maybe they were acting like that because they were angry.

I agree putting it online was over the top. But even if they didn't do that, she should still sue them? For what? Calling her names? Humiliating her? She cheated, that's also not very nice and humiliating to both guys.

Back